Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: If Canelo gets out of line, I’ll beat him again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well he'd need to come up weight to do it this time, say maybe 157?

Comment

You are retired, how are you going to be beating anyone? Well, I guess you could beat your baby mamma again.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        People have a short memory. Just go back through this forum before the fight was signed, people were saying Floyd would NEVER fight Canelo, he would duck him etc. etc.

Soon as he fights him and beats him then the excuses coming rolling in.

I'm not even a big Floyd fan but he can't win either way. If he doesn't fight someone he's ducking them. When he does and wins then they weren't that good anyway.
        All Floyd had to do was fight him at 154........but he had to throw that CW in there.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          All Floyd had to do was fight him at 154........but he had to throw that CW in there.
          It was Canelo who suggested 152 originally, So they took him up on it.

As i say, i'm not a big Floyd fan though i respect how good he was. I'm just saying fans are quick to make excuses once he beats guys they said he won't fight. Canelo, Mosley after he beat Margarito, the list goes on...

Canelo shouldn't make any excuse nor should anybody that wants to discredit the win when it was Canelo who suggested the weight to start with. Floyd just happily accepted the weight Canelo said and he must have felt comfortable if he initially said he would fight at 152, so it's not like he dragged him down to drain him.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 01-25-2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Yes, do that Floyd . canelo would be a great win now. Back then he was a drained, green kid.
            So much ignorance.
            • Canelo had 42 fights and no losses when he fought Floyd. That is NOT a "green kid" record.
            • Canelo had already beaten former champions in Baldomir, Cuello, Mosley, Cintron, Gomez, Lopez, and No Doubt Trout before he faced Floyd. That is NOT something a "green kid" could have pulled off.

When Canelo was scheduled to face Floyd he was considered a serious threat. And honestly Canelo fought well in that fight, but Floyd was just too slippery. It wasn't like Floyd UD'd him either (yes, I know, CJ Ross).

As far as draining, that was Canelo being stupid because he wanted the fight so bad. Don't blame Floyd for taking the offer.

Comment

Floyd is the better fighter, but at 154 canelo is too big for him... if Floyd fights him at 155 for the mw title it will be epic if he gets the W...
              now that Floyd has no contract he could also make tons of money...
              but I doubt it, Floyd is smarter than that...

Comment

Actually, Canelo beat that ass and got robbed. Got try doe, woman beater.

Comment

Go away Floyd. Damn

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                    I think GGG is out of line, maybe Floyd should come out of retirement and school him.
                    GGG kills floyda with one shot to the chest. After that, all movement is gone and the primma donna goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      More like Canelo and father time sends him back into retirement. Floyd ain't stupid and the guy ain't superman, it'll all catch up to him if he's crazy enough.
                      lol, made it sound like canelo is a hard fight for Floyd and has balls.....canelo will never beat Floyd coz of styles....

we all know Floyd aint crazy enough, he aoint even warrior enough , he just knows the facts

Comment

Working...
                      X