Man Possessed By Gay Devil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Possessed By Gay Devil

oh my goodness

I forget who did it (aaramis or cupocity?), but someone posted this video (and other videos from Bob Larson) a while back.

Thread was ****ing hilarious. I was LOL'ing like a ****** at work throughout most of it.

Comment

I was literally laughing out loud! Haha!

Dude was having a hard time keeping a straight face and remembering his lines.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I forget who did it (aaramis or cupocity?), but someone posted this video (and other videos from Bob Larson) a while back.

Thread was ****ing hilarious. I was LOL'ing like a ****** at work throughout most of it.
        im pretty sure those two went at it after the ceremony. lolz!

Comment

That guy had an awesome opportunity to punk the preacher there. He should have went "I'm Lucifer the gay devil and I know that you beat off to your wife's Richard Simmons VHS tapes when shes not around"

The crowd would have ate that **** up. I should crash one of these evangelist events sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            That guy had an awesome opportunity to punk the preacher there. He should have went "I'm Lucifer the gay devil and I know that you beat off to your wife's Richard Simmons VHS tapes when shes not around"

The crowd would have ate that **** up. I should crash one of these evangelist events sometime.
            I'd pay good money to see something like that happen. Especially if the person doing it had the foresight to record it and upload it to youtube.

Comment

It's like, if this dude has the devil in him and the devil speaks for him, why is he repeating all the stuff about God that is going to kick the devil out of the dudes body? I mean, it's like, doesn't the devil want to stay inside the dudes body?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                  It's like, if this dude has the devil in him and the devil speaks for him, why is he repeating all the stuff about God that is going to kick the devil out of the dudes body? I mean, it's like, doesn't the devil want to stay inside the dudes body?
                  I was wondering that, myself.

I mean, it's like, amazing.

Comment

Wow, this is what religion does. Actors in the stage, people paying to see them. This is sad, I feel bad for religious people.

Comment

Working...
                    X