No announcement yet.

Advice about this girl i met

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Advice about this girl i met

Allright i met this really amazing chick today and i really wanted to talk to her but i thought this woman might be married and i didnt know if it would be approppriate to talk to her and maybe ask her for number because i thought it would be disrespectful if she was married. On the other hand though it kinda seem like she might just be seeing someone because she was very nervous around me and didnt seem like the type to be in a marriage. Everytime she would pass by me at this Place we were at ( job) she would drop something she was carrying right by me while i sat down waiting for an employee. It happened more than 2 times and funny enough it happen 2 yards next to me everytime.

i know most of ya'll are going to call me a ***** for not talkin to her but i just didnt want to be disrespectful to a married woman.

We had one brief conversation and it went like this, eye to eye
    me : You spanish?
    girl: Yes and you?
    : (than i answered her and said my country.

opinions are much appreciated =).

Grow some balls!

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
      Grow some balls!
      well i cant say i didnt see that coming, lol.

Comment

if you work together, leave it alone

never ever ever ever ever jeopardize your source of money for a female

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          if you work together, leave it alone

never ever ever ever ever jeopardize your source of money for a female
          we dont work together, i work out in the outside in the sun in the community, she works inside the office. I might see her once a week if im lucky coming in to pick up my paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan321 View Post
            we dont work together, i work out in the outside in the sun in the community, she works inside the office. I might see her once a week if im lucky coming in to pick up my paycheck.

well then, get your small talk on...find your angles...start pokin around...ask her how long she's been there, how she likes it...where she's from...be friendly

once you have enough info, you'll be able to come up with something

Comment

next time you walk in the office have your zipper open and make sure at least the head of your rod is poppin out.........if she turns red and dont say **** she wants it but she shy. If she giggles and tells you that your **** is popped out then she a dirty h0e and she easy. So make your move bro.

Comment

You might of blew it if that was your conversation haha but yeah, MAN THE **** UP! The worst she can say is no or the worst that can happen is she says yes and you knock her up. Then *****h you betta run!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  well then, get your small talk on...find your angles...start pokin around...ask her how long she's been there, how she likes it...where she's from...be friendly

once you have enough info, you'll be able to come up with something
                  What he said. It's easy to get it started. Just talk about any bs and use the opportunity to see if she has a ring on her finger. If you both just can't think of something to say just be like I gotta go back to work to avoid any awkward silences. You'll be fine. Good luck.

Comment

If you were Sergio Marinez you wouldn't have this problem. She would throw herself at you. So what i'm saying is get plastic surgery so you can look like Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                    X