Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most common inadiqucies of asian, black and white men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    You are a special kind of stupid. We got white dudes in my hood that have more heart than stone cold OG dudes.

White boy's in my hood are tested, trust me half Pinoy boy toy, you don't want to mess with black, Cambodian, Samoan, white dudes that grew up Mexican style.

They don't **** around. They speak Spanish are big as ****, and will fight for no ****ing reason. They would never ask what Q-vo means..they would reply aqui no mas, chale.
    what's mexican style? eating tacos as carbon and having a beer belly?

growing up tough doesn't mean growing up "mexican", u should get that la raza crap out of your head man it's throwing u off. not everything is about mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      asian americans have gone thru the same struggles that blacks, mexicans and other minorities have gone through. but asians don't get the respect for some reason. all you mexicans do is call us "chinos" and "ching chongs" for no reason.
      Mexican's/native Americans land stolen.

Blacks, enslaved and brought to the U.S.

Asians paid their own way.

Next idiot step up please.

Comment

Mexican's/native Americans land stolen.

Blacks, enslaved and brought to the U.S.

Asians paid their own way.

Next idiot step up please.
        japanese were round up and put in death camps u idiot.

filipinos were enslaved as well and had land stolen.

Comment

what's mexican style? eating tacos as carbon and having a beer belly?

growing up tough doesn't mean growing up "mexican", u should get that la raza crap out of your head man it's throwing u off. not everything is about mexico.
          We fight for no ****ing reason. I can't teach you what your soft azz can ever know.

Comment

We fight for no ****ing reason. I can't teach you what your soft azz can ever know.
            who is we? mexicans?

yeah i see u guys getting knocked out all the time. uncoordinated, sloppy and drunk aren't good combinations for street fighting.

Comment

japanese were round up and put in death camps u idiot.

filipinos were enslaved as well and had land stolen.
              The were not death camps idiot, provide stats?

Also, I know a lot about this topic idiot so come correct. My high School Girlfriends dad was at Manzanaf and is my hero.

Comment

who is we? mexicans?

yeah i see u guys getting knocked out all the time. uncoordinated, sloppy and drunk aren't good combinations for street fighting.
                10 k I smash the stupid out of you.

Comment

The were not death camps idiot, provide stats?

Also, I know a lot about this topic idiot so come correct. My high School Girlfriends dad was at Manzanaf and is my hero.
                  they were rounded up and incarcerated for no reason. some of them did die in those camps. what's the worst that happened to a mexican living in the US? a few racial slurs? boo hoo.

Comment

10 k I smash the stupid out of you.
                    you're a drunk and almost 70 years old. stop trying to relive your fake wannabe norteno hood days.

Comment

they were rounded up and incarcerated for no reason. some of them did die in those camps. what's the worst that happened to a mexican living in the US? a few racial slurs? boo hoo.
                      Mexican's and native Americans had land stolen, and we're not compensated. It would be impossible to do so. Your ***** axx would have to leave Alta California.

How much of your amazing research skills have you used.

You already lied and called them death camps. As a Jew, I take offense at your idiocy. Apologize or I will whip your punk azz.

Death camps? I am insulted beyond belief you lil piece of crap. You lil ****ing turd. Don't even conflate what happened to the Jews with the internment camps. Jews would have been happy to have it so good you little phaggot.

I will slap you silly or some sense in you.

What is wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X