Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Korobov: Golovkin Better Matchmaker Than Fighter; All Propaganda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    Sigh...thess people aren't boxing fans.
    Okay, what could GGG have done this year to get the fights you wanted? Seriously, what did he do to prevent a fight from happening.... The only hope for ggg is he gets big enough that he can give guys "retirement" money, so they will grow a pair and fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
      Okay, what could GGG have done this year to get the fights you wanted? Seriously, what did he do to prevent a fight from happening.... The only hope for ggg is he gets big enough that he can give guys "retirement" money, so they will grow a pair and fight him.

he could have fought Ward this year, but we all know what happened

he could have fought Lara

he could have offered Saunders more than 1.5mil

he could offer Jacobs more than 25%

he could have fought Degale instead of Brook

he could have fought Ramirez

come on man, don't be ridiculous

waaaah, it's not his fault

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        he could have fought Ward this year, but we all know what happened

he could have fought Lara

he could have offered Saunders more than 1.5mil

he could offer Jacobs more than 25%

he could have fought Degale instead of Brook

he could have fought Ramirez

come on man, don't be ridiculous

waaaah, it's not his fault
        Could have fought ward this year? Ward just struggled making 175....

Lara is a joke. Talks about ggg when he has a fight then goes silent when he doesn't.

If he offered Saunders more than 1.5m he would be giving him the lion share. Are you saying Saunders deserves the lion share?!

He is offering Jacobs more than 25%, just not the absurd 40% Jacobs wants.

He went with the biggest money option, how can you fault a fighter for going for the biggest money option?

Haha Ramirez, so you believe bob arum? I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Flash13 View Post
          Could have fought ward this year? Ward just struggled making 175....

Lara is a joke. Talks about ggg when he has a fight then goes silent when he doesn't.

If he offered Saunders more than 1.5m he would be giving him the lion share. Are you saying Saunders deserves the lion share?!

He is offering Jacobs more than 25%, just not the absurd 40% Jacobs wants.

He went with the biggest money option, how can you fault a fighter for going for the biggest money option?

Haha Ramirez, so you believe bob arum? I feel sorry for you.
          if Team Bull**** had agreed to fight Ward last September, he would have stayed at 168..... AND YOU KNOW IT!

the rest of your childish excuses are about as amusing as they are when Golovkin uses them

waaaaaah, not lilG's fault..... waaaaah

good grief

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            Ladies and gentlemen... this is what a Golovkin stan looks like. There's plenty of them around there. No boxing sense but somehow thinks the sport revolves around this one highly talented but relatively unproven fighter. It would be sad if it wasn't funny...or maybe funny if it wasn't sad...I dunno.
            Everything I said was facts. Most talked about fighter today is ggg. Prove me wrong bro.. Name me who's better. Who's the face of,boxing then? U will go ****ing quiet I know u will or risk looking stupid lmao ggg is to boxing what Conor is to mma

Comment

Loud mouth bum.

Comment

Dayum! Keith Idec with a gangsta article!

Comment

Working...
                X