No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Maidana Training Camp Updates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Maidana Training Camp Updates

LAS VEGAS - As we inch closer to the highly anticipated boxing event "MAYHEM: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2," both Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Marcos "El Chino" Maidana participated in separate "network affiliate days" earlier this week in promotion of the SHOWTIME PPV presentation of their rematch. Photos by Esther Lin & Idris Erba.

Here's what the fighters had to say with just over a month to go before mayhem inLas Vegas.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER, Eleven-Time, Five-Division World Champion

"The first fight was action packed for the first four rounds before I took control. He has the will to win like I do. He's a tough competitor and he has Argentina on his back--and of course I represent the red, white and blue so we must give the fans what they want to see... It's another blockbuster. [Click Here To Read More]

same old pre fight hype; words spoken, nothing said...2b xpected..

Comment

Maidana es mas fuerte

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        haha. this ^. nothing to see here.

Comment

The Undercard

This big ppb is up in a month and no undercarriage fights anounced yet..How can good fights be projected if no other fighters know who they will be fighting.. I'm waiting for a certain fight to be anounce and I don't think its going to happen becuz no news yet...I think there should be at least 2 more championship fights on this card for me to purchase it...

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicBox View Post
            This big ppb is up in a month and no undercarriage fights anounced yet..How can good fights be projected if no other fighters know who they will be fighting.. I'm waiting for a certain fight to be anounce and I don't think its going to happen becuz no news yet...I think there should be at least 2 more championship fights on this card for me to purchase it...
            That's exactly why this fight won't do better numbers than the first.

Comment

at least hes not gonna be defending the 154 lbs belt that got approved.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post

Pray tell....what were you expecting? Personally? I was picturing Floyd Mayweather, while on a neighborhood run, becomes one with the ground, kind of like Alpert when he took LSD but didn't know what to expect....mayweather seeing God in the trees declares: "I shall not ridicule my opponent for truly he was created from the same stuff as us all, no, I shall slowly overcome him, becoming one with him in the process....My boxing hencefourth shall not be to win or lose, rather to accomplish perfection, as there is no opponent only the still voice of the creator...

Meanwhile in Madianna's camp, Madianna while out with his oxygen mask sees a grasshopper and starts to imitate it....In a fit akin to when Archinedes discovers the principle of displacement and jumped from the bathtub naked screaming "Eureka" to the consternation of his maids giving him bath, Madianna rips off the oxygen mask, puts his hands in the grasshopper position and starts sparring opponent after opponent, making them fall like domines, at which point he quietly says "I am ready for Mayweather, then chews the head off a bug and drinks its guts out ....

So I guess we had different expectations after all yes?

Comment

Same ole song and dance.

Comment

Maidana by way of murder just my unbias opinion

Comment

Working...
                    X