Boxers who you have turned on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers who you have turned on

I read this earlier...
    "As much as the fans want to see it reach a natural conclusion against George Groves, with me knocking him out again, I feel personally I gave him his chance and he blew it - he can't cut it at world level," said the champion.- C. Froch - Source BBC

I've stated I'm no longer a Froch fan, outside the ring his personality has turned me.

My question is which boxers have you changed your opinion on either because of what they have said before or after a fight...you can still like them inside the ring or admire their talent.
    With the quote if you can find it....

Bradley used to wind me up with all his thank God stuff. But I do like him now - he seems like a great guy.

That really winds me up for some reason - thanking God. Fair enough if you are going down the route of thanking God for keeping you and your opponent safe but outside of that religion should not be mentioned in a boxing ring.

Comment

the ******ed look and behavior of joke cesar chavez jr.

Comment

Most recently, Marquez. I was a Marquez fan but his comments and attitude after the fight have been a total turn off. Everytime I hear him on Golpe A Golpe I just cringe at the excuses he uses to not give Pacquiao the rematch, I can safely say it's been a 180 degree turn for me.

Comment

Anyone who gets "turned" by a boxers personality outside the ring must be in possession of a full working vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Anyone who gets "turned" by a boxers personality outside the ring must be in possession of a full working vagina.

It is *****y to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I think your response only serves to highlight your own stupidity

Comment

What did you do to turn this boxer on? Lapdance?

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
                  I think your response only serves to highlight your own stupidity
                  So you aren't allowed to judge a persons character outside the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Bradley used to wind me up with all his thank God stuff. But I do like him now - he seems like a great guy.

That really winds me up for some reason - thanking God. Fair enough if you are going down the route of thanking God for keeping you and your opponent safe but outside of that religion should not be mentioned in a boxing ring.
                    Not that i was ever a fan of robert guerrero but his praise jesus speech after the floyd fight was very bizarre

Comment

Working...
                    X