[Video]Skip Bayless is the most biased sports announcer of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video]Skip Bayless is the most biased sports announcer of all time

This guy is the king of all *******s.

lol is that guy for real? is he joking? thanks for the laugh.

Comment

There couldn't be a better representative for *******ation than village idiot himself, Skip Bayless.

Comment

"Márquez was backing up most of the time. If you're the aggressor, you're going to win the fight." ~Bayless

I guess Margarito was robbed against Pacquiao. No, I don't care how many punches Pacquiao landed, Margarito was the aggressor, Pacquiao was backing up, Skip.

REMATCH ASA ****ing P!

Bayless is an idiot.

Comment

Ali made a career of backing up and being defensive, STFU Skip

Comment

He also has a Kangaroo's name so I wouldnt put too much weight into it.

Comment

Skip Bayless & that chick must have been hanging with Oscar Dela Hoya. Cocain is a hellava drug when taken a large amounts.Complete idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                Ali made a career of backing up and being defensive, STFU Skip
                ^^^That fact alone discredits what Bayless said right there.

I'd love to put Bayless in front of guys like Naazim Richardson, Bernard Hopkins, Cus D'Amato (if he was still alive), Emanuel Steward, and Sugar Ray Leonard...you know, people who actually KNOW boxing. Those that know how to fight and know the intracies of it. He'd look like a complete fool.

"Hurr Durr Durr Bob Arum said Hurr Durr Durr the right hand of Manny..."

Comment

I'm not sure what to say about this guy.

He's like Larry Merchant. If you're going to be a sports analyst, then be consistent.

If you're going to critisize Fighter A (Mayweather) for everything under the sun (i.e coward, legal troubles, ect), then why not Fighter B (Pac) for everything under the sun (limitations on drug testing, excuses, infedelity, ect).

Comment

wow manny got punched on purpose and damn near lost to lure floyd in??this is disgusting man,how can you be this damn biased?

Comment

Working...
                    X