Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Ready For A REAL Conspiracy Theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Ready For A REAL Conspiracy Theory?

Gender Bender Toxins in the Water Supply

There are gender bender drugs in tap water AND bottled water

Ever wondered why men are starting to wear make up and act like women ?

Ever wondered why women are getting tats, taking up sports like boxing, rugby etc...? It is because these genderbender drugs in the water supply make men like women and visa versa. This is not a theory, it is 100% FACT!

repeated studies by Britain's own Environment Agency have shown that about a third of the male roach in rivers and streams right across the country have begun producing eggs, after developing female sex organs.

Scientists at Rotterdam's Erasmus University have found that boys born to mothers exposed to PCBs grew up wanting to play with dolls and tea-sets.

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
    Gender Bender Toxins in the Water Supply

There are gender bender drugs in tap water AND bottled water

Ever wondered why men are starting to wear make up and act like women ?

Ever wondered why women are getting tats, taking up sports like boxing, rugby etc...? It is because these genderbender drugs in the water supply make men like women and visa versa. This is not a theory, it is 100% FACT!

repeated studies by Britain's own Environment Agency have shown that about a third of the male roach in rivers and streams right across the country have begun producing eggs, after developing female sex organs.

Scientists at Rotterdam's Erasmus University have found that boys born to mothers exposed to PCBs grew up wanting to play with dolls and tea-sets.
    Interesting but how can poisoning the water supply change men to women and at the same time change women to men? Seems like a huge flaw considering that Estrogen and Testosterone are completely different chemicals.

Does this theory imply that there is a magic drug that can detect the sex of a person and administer the correct hormone accordingly?

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      Interesting but how can poisoning the water supply change men to women and at the same time change women to men? Seems like a huge flaw considering that Estrogen and Testosterone are completely different chemicals.

Does this theory imply that there is a magic drug that can detect the sex of a person and administer the correct hormone accordingly?
      lol okay! These gender-bender drugs (bisphenol A) act like estrogens. So it may probably be related to male fish having eggs and guys being more "feminine". But probably not vice versa.

The only effect of more estrogen on women are more breasts cancers (which is happening). So probably the media, women independence and even fertility drugs and birth control pills are making women more man-like.

As a side note, Ive heard a few reports saying penis size is shrinking with each generation. They blamed high levels of estrogen along with chemicals found in plastics saturating our environment.... When plastic is heated it leaches estrogen(gender bender toxin). avoid tv dinners,all microwave packaging is plastic when heated estrogen leaches out of the plastic,avoid drinking hot coffee out of plastic cups

Originally posted by Aldous Huxely
      "And it seems to me perfectly in the cards that there will be within the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing … a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda, brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods."
      Aldous Huxley, 1959

Comment

I think I like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          I think I like this one.
          Gender bender toxins are the reason why there are now metro men

Now you know where your man boobs came from. you've been beating yourself up over your drinking, exercise lacking lifestyle and the culprit was water all along.

Comment

**** i drink water and i have no boobs and i do a lot of sports, i don't wanna make eggs.
            **** that **** what can we do about that ?

Comment

What I will tell you, has been whispered and observed all over The western world. It is a dynamic social experiment; purposed on a Grand scale. Its effect is only really been observable for about 6 years now.
              It commenced through various (Friendly) international treaties and government bodies. It is TOP SERCRET! And will NEVER be publicly disclosed.

It is most recognized via the medical and education industries, which are our source for Apologetics and denial control. We spend considerable time and effort altering societal statistics and correlating such data for “Disinformation” purposes.

It (the current project) was powerfully Demonstrated and approved through a controlled social experiment concluding in 1979. It started its western implementation beginning August 1984.

The Project is known as “final legion”

The desire for this Mass experiment is the following outcome.

* Strength, as a constant
              * Better bone density than natural selection.
              * Larger, more imposing bodies.
              * Controllable aggressiveness.
              * Less Emotional.
              * “Other” classified effects (I am not privy to).

These desires have a particular purpose (I have limited first hand knowledge)
              That I will speak of later.

Some of the side effects from this experiment (expected)

* Lower cognitive intelligence.
              * Short attention spans.
              * Early onset of puberty.
              * Very high Libido.
              * Very strong appetites.
              * A.D.D. and other “Mental health issues”

Some of the side effects NOT expected or considered to be negligible.

* TCS (Tunnel cognitive syndrome- internal classification)
              * Excessive violence
              * Mass / social hysteria
              * Brain tumors and general clotting
              * Suicidal tendency (high levels)
              * Lower than anticipated communicative skills.
              * Lower than expected self-awareness skills.
              * Speed and proximity assessment (spatial) issues.
              * A host of “other” cognitive and perceptual problems.

This TOP SECRET project has now progressed to Stage 7 of 12 stages. It has undergone many changes, more as a result of recent technology and observation.

I would first like to see how intuitive these observations are amongst people here.
              What do you think this is all about? Let’s begin…

Comment

Where did you learn all these things? How do you prevent that?
                If you can't find solutions, i would have loved to never see that. Now **** i know i will look like Ru Paul.

Comment

no wonder i watched the notebook at started acting like a chick, around the same time i drank water non stop. i think you're onto something.

Comment

i have heard about Estrogen in baby food to femininse men.. But not tap water.. which I think is a bit far fetched.. But I agree overall that they are trying to make us all alike..

Comment

Working...
                    X