No announcement yet.

What gives Obama his mass appeal to both Black and Whites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gives Obama his mass appeal to both Black and Whites

I think it's his eloquence from his half white side.

Black Folk look up to him and can finally see there are many different fields to choose from in life, not just Cotton. You just need an education. He was always gonna be a "shoo in" for the presidency with the Blacks but after being such a shining example of his people, White Folk have warmed to him in bucket loads and are prepared to give the man a chance in his race to prove himself a great leader.

And another thing isn't Black the new White, it seems every Uncle Tom,Dick or Harry wants to be black these days you've only got to look on this site to realise that. Maybe that's why White Folk like him so much, they see a bit of themselves in him.

Whether or not you agree or disagree with me there is one upside to this, at least no fool is gonna try and gun him down. Can you imagine anyone trying to assasinate Obama while he is being driven down the street, he'll pull out his Uzi quicker than you can say "Kentucky Fried Chicken".

This is such a racially insensitive thread. I like it

Comment

Comment

5 stars, Bravo! Bravo indeed.

Comment

Bravo, Bravo.!!!

Comment

I found it funny when Mayweather was saying ' Barack plays basketball, listens to rap music, power to Obama ' like those things could actually help a country in need ... lets put Floyd in charge, he plays basketball and listens to rap music!

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
              I found it funny when Mayweather was saying ' Barack plays basketball, listens to rap music, power to Obama ' like those things could actually help a country in need ... lets put Floyd in charge, he plays basketball and listens to rap music!
              He'd go over to Iraq and Afghanistan and run away from them for 12 rounds and win a decision and retire 41-0 and the greatest of all-time.

Comment

Originally posted by |-|urricane View Post
                He'd go over to Iraq and Afghanistan and run away from them for 12 rounds and win a decision and retire 41-0 and the greatest of all-time.
                As if the Extremists don't already have enough reasons to blow themselves up..........

Comment

"Uncle Tom, Dick or Harry" - stellar!

Comment

It's his background and demeanor.. AND folks got tired of the G.O.P after the damage the Bush admin did.

Comment

Working...
                    X