• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whichever one Horus is.

Comment

Get outta my thread.

Comment

I wasn't making this thread about red k... But ok. If that gives you a laugh, my job was done.

Comment

Originally posted by CONCUBINE View Post
          Posters who vent through a thread when their feelings got hurt by what someone did to them on the Internet.

Red k sent.

And I've placed you on ignore.

Obviously your hurting from this thread I created... Hypocrite. Anyone who gives out red k is a certified *****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            That is a cute pic

Comment

HAHA. Now I have no rep. Good look hurting my e-feelings with your red k.. HAHA, what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO View Post
                Little girls that send infractions like Skin
                Can anyone explain this infraction **** to me? I never heard of them back when I was a regular, but now I hear everyone mentioning them

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                  Can anyone explain this infraction **** to me? I never heard of them back when I was a regular, but now I hear everyone mentioning them
                  they don't do anything

Comment

Originally posted by Bulge View Post
                    Option 1:The guy who will get in your face, call you every name under the book, and not really have a logical argument. Then maybe or maybe not red k you.

Option 2: The guy who will not reply back to you if you discredit his post, or say anything bad. He then red k's you, and puts you on ignore.

I personally hate option 2 much more.
                    anybody who uses the red K **** is silly mu****a......but that's my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
                      anybody who uses the red K **** is silly mu****a......but that's my opinion.
                      What is an infraction? and what is red and green K for? And how the fk do people get so many points?

Comment

Working...
                      X