No announcement yet.

Calm down, clowns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm down, clowns

if you're a heavyweight throwing 800 punches, landing 300 and TKO'ing a guy, you didnt "run" from ****. You scored a knockout.

add the fact that Klitschko dominated Arreola in every statistical category, and to reaffirm, scored a KNOCKOUT, while supposedly "running".

That is all. Goodnight clowns.

Comment

I know what you trying to say and I agree with the point you trying to make, I think people meant he was running in those instances where he would back up and throw nothing in return which wasn't ALL the time but enough to notice, there were times where Vitali could have thrown back shots while back peddling and didn't just moving his head and getting away from harm but for the most part, a good 90% of the fight was Vitali's domination, I scored a shut out and it was clear. the other 10% went into Vitali retaining his strengths for the rounds to come which there is nothing wrong with but many people act like because he is a wolrd Heavyweight Boxing Champion he should never drain out or never act human and take a minute off, he didn't run IMO even though in certain instances he could have thrown back he was carefully preserving himself for the later rounds, IMO he didn't run he was just not desperate but there will always be those few who will clasify that as running and it wasn't..

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
        if you're a heavyweight throwing 800 punches, landing 300 and TKO'ing a guy, you didnt "run" from ****. You scored a knockout.
        Damn bro I'd give you green K but you don't seem to need it that much...LOL..and I need to save my RED for a couple of these fukheads tonight.

Comment

they say Oscar De La Hoya ran, you know why? because Oscar had no reason to back peddle, he had no reason to do nothing but put more pressure and throw more power punches combinations, no reason to ever take a step back against Tito yet willingly fell back thinking he had the fight in the bag, in vitali's case he was tired, he is older now than what Oscar was then and he back peddled without response because had he kept punching he would have probably gassed out and got KO'ed, he had a reason unlike De La Hoya whom had no incentive to fight backwards besides the thought that he could cruise to victory.. bottom line is Vitali didn't run, he didn't do no form of cowardice, he did what he needed to do to be able to respond so well in the later rounds. whoever besides Arreola (while the adrenaline is still in him) thinks Vitali was running is absurd

Comment

Total domination for Vitali, I was very impressed with his punch output.

Comment

Hell yeah, a HW throwing 800 punches and landing at will..

My god, IDK why people would try to discredit this guy on here.
              They're speaking with their emotions.

Comment

I dunno how anybody can hate on that performance. VK beat his ass bell to bell, start to finish.

Comment

I think it's mostly just ignorance of half-ass boxing fans.:suicide:

Not all of you just some.
                  Last edited by Stab Judah; 09-27-2009, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X