No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather-Pacquiao - More Pics of Epic Meeting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    Here's a video of Floyd visiting Pac at his Hotel Suite!!!

Damn, that is just wrong man, but freaking hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by davidandrei View Post
      that handshake pic looks like when two guys who dont know what type of handshake to do. floyd did a proper one and pac tried to do street haha
      haha from this angle it looks like floyd went for the street handshake and neither guy knew whether to go in for a full hug or a shoulder tap...

...I wonder if they ordered dinner in the hotel room...I bet it was real awkward when Floyd came over with some balut and Manny had watermelon on the table...pretty sure koncz cleaned the mini bar out while Jinkee and Floyd's bodyguard shared a bag of pistachios watching a rerun of Friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Manboyeatme View Post
        Floyd looks a good 10 pounds over manny. Manny also looks like he wants to kill floyd lol
        But, but he shook doe.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          they both came to watch Mario Chalmers...all hail Mario
          lol chalmers is a hero where im from!! im sure you know about "the shot" at ku. got to drink with him at the club a few times hes a very humble guy or at least he was towards me everytime i seen him

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Pacquiao looking like a G.
            PAC look scared ...he looked like a peacemaker ...far from a G...the video was funny you can tell Floyd was going off...to all the haters don't look scared to me..,I'm sure PAC and KONSC was blaming arum ...I don't know what you fools looking at

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
              haha from this angle it looks like floyd went for the street handshake and neither guy knew whether to go in for a full hug or a shoulder tap...

...I wonder if they ordered dinner in the hotel room...I bet it was real awkward when Floyd came over with some balut and Manny had watermelon on the table...pretty sure koncz cleaned the mini bar out while Jinkee and Floyd's bodyguard shared a bag of pistachios watching a rerun of Friends.
              Looks like Mayweather Jr's ready to sucker punch Pacman like Victor Ortiz hug..ha ha ha

Comment

Manny looks like he wants to kill his ass

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Manny looks like he wants to kill his ass
                  Sure he does. Calm down, diva.

Comment

MayFloyd Jr: Hhhheeerrree isss mmmmyy nuuummmbbbeeerrr Maannnyyy!!!
                    Pacman: WTF ... 50 cent is right!

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                      Staged meeting, I've been saying this for a long time. This fight is gonna be made official on a Superbowl commercial. Showtime got the fight.
                      if they land it right on the Superbowl, that's atleast a 450mil+ fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X