Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be real. GGG is not too big for Floyd.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
    Understood. But then what is the point of this thread. Mayweather is on Showtime and he's a Golden Boy fighter (he may not be signed to them but he is one of their employees). Are we all discussing a fight that's impossible anyway? At least if he was campaigning at 154, he could try and force a purse bid. Right?
    I think GGG would cut off his pinky toe for a Floyd fight, much less find a way around tv issues. Sign with GBP or whatever he takes. But not for a fight vs Lara or Molina, it's not worthwhile

Comment

• I don't think he's to big for Floyd! He would be the biggest opponent Floyd ever faced though!

Floyd 5'7" 147-154lbs

GGG 5' 10 1/2" 154-160lbs.

the problem isn't height or weight with Triple G its his POWER! hahaha
      that Floyd has never faced!!!! Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        Understood. But then what is the point of this thread. Mayweather is on Showtime and he's a Golden Boy fighter (he may not be signed to them but he is one of their employees). Are we all discussing a fight that's impossible anyway? At least if he was campaigning at 154, he could try to force a purse bid. Right?
        when hating on floyd posters that love manny will discuss any fight they think floyd loses,no matter how ridiculous, but wont discuss realistic fights that floyd could/should make because he might win.

So herobando and his pals want to discuss a ggg fight or a ward fight over something likely to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          I think GGG would cut off his pinky toe for a Floyd fight, much less find a way around tv issues. Sign with GBP or whatever he takes. But not for a fight vs Lara or Molina, it's not worthwhile
          How did we get away from my point and back to it so quickly? If GGG were to sign with GBP that would be excellent but I would like to see him at 154 first. If he's willing to do whatever it takes, he would fight someone at the weight before challenging Floyd. Not too difficult for a guy who's willing to cut off his pinky toe.

Let me give you a scenario. Weebler (and many others) believes GGG will brutalize Floyd (nothing wrong with that assessment). So if GGG drops down to 154 and fights Floyd right away and doesn't win. He is unable to hurt Floyd nor cut off the ring effectively. What would people attribute that to? Floyd being a great fighter or GGG being drained? This is precisely why GGG needs a fight at 154 prior to a fight with Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            when hating on floyd posters that love manny will discuss any fight they think floyd loses,no matter how ridiculous, but wont discuss realistic fights that floyd could/should make because he might win.

So herobando and his pals want to discuss a ggg fight or a ward fight over something likely to happen
            You'd rather Floyd fights Victor Ortiz and Guerrero type opponents clearly. Who's next, Khan and Devon? Clearly realistic fights worth our time, rofl.

I explained why Golovkin is being discussed previously, although you chose to brush past that. You will defend Floyd at any cost, that's something I've noticed clear as day.

Comment

Working...
            X