No announcement yet.

The Pazmanian Devil arrested for not paying a Bar Tab in RI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pazmanian Devil arrested for not paying a Bar Tab in RI

We haven’t heard much lately from Vinny Pazienza, which may be a good thing.

The former WBA junior middleweight champion, who retired in 2004 with a 50-10 record, was arrested Wednesday at a tavern in Warwick, Rhode Island after refusing to pay his $23 bar tab. He also threatened the bartender and smashed two metal bar stools.

It was time to close the Grid Iron Ale House after another grueling day. All the customers had stumbled home, all except Vinnie Paz. When asked politely to finish his drink and settle up, the Pazmanian Devil had other ideas.

“When I’ve had four or five drinks,” he said, “I don’t even know what a bill is.”

According to police, Vinny “went berserk” when he was asked to fork it over. He allegedly began yelling, before taking his anger out on the bar stools.

“I may of hit a chair,” he said, “because I didn’t want to hurt anyone.”

Losing one’s cool in a bar is nothing new and nothing serious. Pazienza was charged with two misdemeanors.

“It was because of alcohol,” he said, “that’s all. I need to slow down. Obviously when I do things I do them strong and I do them hard.”

The arrest was Vinny’s second in a year.

Last summer he was arrested after he allegedly grabbed a woman’s breast inside a bar on Federal Hill. Her female friend intervened and got punched in the throat. I know women, as well as breasts, bars and Federal Hill, and some things seem almost preordained.

“It gets blown out of proportion a little bit because it’s me,” he said. “The problem is I like to do things to the limit. In the ring that was a good thing, out of the ring not so much.”
    http://www.boxing.com/devil_worship_...uts_loose.html

“When I’ve had four or five drinks,” he said, “I don’t even know what a bill is.”
    I can relate lol

Comment

"I need to slow down" = "Time to ruin my life and reputation with Alcohol" . . .

Comment

Here's me thinking...

Comment

What a mamaluke!

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Here's me thinking...

lol, he's probably had the same kindof problems before. You ever read his ridiculous boxing predictions on twitter? fool is dumb..he can still spit some sick flows!

Comment

The Paz doesn't pay bars, the bars pay him

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                lol, he's probably had the same kindof problems before. You ever read his ridiculous boxing predictions on twitter? fool is dumb..he can still spit some sick flows!
                Nah, knew he was a big boxing fan and I've seen a few of his articles but never predictions. Do you remember any off the top of your head?

Comment

Not off the top of my head, but if you follow him on twitter he has some Gems he posts sometimes. He does know boxing, but he comes off as elitist and dumb sometimes...mostly when it comes to Pac/Mayweather... he's a ******* thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Here's me thinking...

LMAO!!!! same here for a sec

Comment

Working...
                    X