Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Beats Down Fitzpatrick Over Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Velez is going to get knocked the fuk out. Ponce de Leon will counter him and send his head flying back to puerto Rico.

Comment

VELEZ DID A GOOD JOB AGAIN A MORE EXPERIENCE GUY

Comment

Velez needs to STFU! He was talking about avenging Wilfredo Gomez by beating Sal Sanchez's nephew???!!! Are you fuking kidding???? How cheesy and inappropriate to say something like that!! That was pure disrespectful and stupid at the same time.

Comment

Cotto is getting his ass beat right now

Comment

I smell a puertorican home decision for cotto lol

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Velez needs to STFU! He was talking about avenging Wilfredo Gomez by beating Sal Sanchez's nephew???!!! Are you fuking kidding???? How cheesy and inappropriate to say something like that!! That was pure disrespectful and stupid at the same time.
              I missed this fight,he really said that about avenging gomez???....he must have felt stupid saying that,it doesn't even make sense

Comment

I agree with you what a douchebag velez is. Salavdor Sanchez beat the stuffing out of Wilfredo Gomez point blank. Salvador Sanchez is one of the top three fighters ever to pace up the gloves.

Comment

Good win for Jacobs velez really put a beating on Sanchez kid got power but what impressed me was his composure and not trying to do too much but keep the pace of the fight in his hands and let the. Knockout come to him

Comment

Originally posted by molotov91 View Post
                    velez is going to get knocked the fuk out. Ponce de leon will counter him and send his head flying back to puerto rico.
                    you must be a pissed mexican fan haha if juanma killed ponce de leon in 2 minutes this kid will rape ponce de leon

Comment

Ss2 needs to get the fcuk out of boxing he sux.the only good thing about him was his uncles robe and shorts he was wearing.he should quit embarrassing himself and his uncles legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X