Video: Amir Khan's view on Carl Froch vs George Groves Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Good stuff from Khan.

Although Khan shouldn't do these, because it cheapens him. He should only give his opinion when invited on big channels as that is where he belongs. He's not some youtuber.
    I agree...

Comment

Great words & predictions from the one and only ''King'' in Boxing THE King Khan!!

Comment

Why is Khan disguising himself as a youtube boxing "analyst"?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Why is Khan disguising himself as a youtube boxing "analyst"?
          I agree, he doesn't need to do this.

Comment

I agree with what Khan said

I personally think Groves will box this time

and Froch will try to use his jab to keep Groves ta bay

Comment

People who say Khan shouldnt do these as it cheapens him lol

whocares, if he enjoys doing stuff like this, there is no harm in it...

Comment

Boxers do nothing for 3 months, well boxers like Khan. I guess he has a new thing to keep him busy

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  Good stuff from Khan.

Although Khan shouldn't do these, because it cheapens him. He should only give his opinion when invited on big channels as that is where he belongs. He's not some youtuber.
                  It doesn't 'cheapen' him. In fact, it does quite the opposite, shows that Khan is no different to us, by that I mean boxing fans. It portrays a positive and humble side to Amir's personality that some people may have not have seen before. Good to see that khan is excited about this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzyo View Post
                    It doesn't 'cheapen' him. In fact, it does quite the opposite, shows that Khan is no different to us, by that I mean boxing fans. It portrays a positive and humble side to Amir's personality that some people may have not have seen before. Good to see that khan is excited about this fight.
                    Good point.

Comment

Although the analysis was not really that deep, I do appreciate the fact he is trying to connect with the fans. I don't think I have seen another boxer make a prediction video by themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X