Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does seeing ellerbe in maidanas camp change ur mind?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    did it change ur mind about maidana winning the fight?
    what are ur thoughts about this visitation?

does any of u know if konz does visit pacs opponent too?
    I think they are trying hard to sell the fight.

Comment

Nothing to worry about, if they were really up to something shady I doubt Ellerbe would have met with Maidana's camp in front of cameras.

Comment

Comment

It does make me wonder if Mayweather Promotions is a real thing.

Comment

Change your mind about what exactly; it was a media workout nothing special was happening there was no sparring or anything like that and even if ti was was Ellerbe is a boxing professional enough to relay what he would have saw anyways. People need to cut that paying off Maidana bs he's not better than Floyd in any way and on May 3rd will show that.

Comment

It was probably filmed for all access show... It's reality tv and it was probably scripted.. Lord knows the 24/7 and all access shows have become stale over the past few years... Sending ellerbe to maidana's camp is just scripted crap for dramatic purposes..

Comment

Nope. He (Ellerbe) is still a fat slob.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  It was probably filmed for all access show... It's reality tv and it was probably scripted.. Lord knows the 24/7 and all access shows have become stale over the past few years... Sending ellerbe to maidana's camp is just scripted crap for dramatic purposes..
                  what script?

floyd and elerbe had a couple fight there goes elerbe telling maidana the blueprint?

Comment

hahaha maidana is so funny "whose this guy behind me?" (about ellerbe)

Comment

honestly though ellerbes smile is so evel that it makes think he got the deal with maidana secured

Comment

Working...
                      X