Mayweather official voting site up- Khan or Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turkas View Post
    1. Why would they set up a poll then?
    2. No way they tally up all the votes on twitter, instagram, and facebook.
    3. They just started the poll so of course the numbers are low. A lot more people will vote.
    this is just poorly executed by his marketing team, the polls shud have been set up first, before he asked people to vote on instgram, people think they have already casted a vote

also when u go to floyds official site there is no poll, well not on the front page

horrible idea, unless ur going to do is professionally, on a site which doesnt crash when 5 people visit it

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Khan's only chance to win the poll is to get help from Asians.

How sad
      Asians in the UK context means brown ppl like Indians and Pakistanis not Oriental the ones we call Asians here in North America in case thats what you were implying.
      Last edited by Box-Office; 02-03-2014, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
        Pretty much a rigged poll. Khan was already picked. This is just so Floyd can validate his pick of Khan by putting it on "the fans"
        I agree with this.

Comment

Pretty much a rigged poll. Khan was already picked. This is just so Floyd can validate his pick of Khan by putting it on "the fans"
          100% truth

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            this is just poorly executed by his marketing team, the polls shud have been set up first, before he asked people to vote on instgram, people think they have already casted a vote

also when u go to floyds official site there is no poll, well not on the front page

horrible idea, unless ur going to do is professionally, on a site which doesnt crash when 5 people visit it
            I agree it's kind of stupid plus the fact his website can't handle the bandwidth.

The poll is on the page though, check the right hand side. it's in white.

Comment

it's failing horribly

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                I agree it's kind of stupid plus the fact his website can't handle the bandwidth.

The poll is on the page though, check the right hand side. it's in white.
                its like some last min idea thought up by drunk idiots

horrible all around

whats even more confusing when you go to

floydmayweather.com/

it goes to the tmt store lol

how many sites does floyd have jesus, he needs to pay for a proper IT,Web tech as well as a proper a&r, this is beyond catastrophic

Comment

Honestly, as much as Khan doesn't deserve it I'd rather see Khan vs. Mayweather than Chino vs Mayweather. We've seen Floyd fight slow, strong fighters in the past and it's the same result. At the very least Khan has fast hands and quick(ish) feet. It would be a different fight than what we're used to seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    Honestly, as much as Khan doesn't deserve it I'd rather see Khan vs. Mayweather than Chino vs Mayweather. We've seen Floyd fight slow, strong fighters in the past and it's the same result. At the very least Khan has fast hands and quick(ish) feet. It would be a different fight than what we're used to seeing.
                    I have to agree and I don't even like Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      I hear ya, if Khan even had an average chin I would be very excited about the fight.

However, Khan does't I think Floyd rocks Khan early on his way to a stoppage win. Therefore I vote for Chino. Plus I hate Khan, and I think Chino deserves the shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X