Collapse
No announcement yet.

Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device of 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and using SwiftKey3 was a much better experience for messaging than on an Apple product. You get to commas, fullstops, hyphens a lot quicker. I really hated having to press another button to just see a comma. Why can't a man have his apostrophe in view at all times? It was horrible using my friends I Phone to write a text for him when he was busy after such bliss with my S3. You can type 'ty' and 'type' as well as other options like typical, typography show up instantly. Saves you time.

Last edited by TensionKiller; 01-01-2013, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Thats what im talking about......Lifes good...enjoy it while it last . Happy New Year!
      Nice one my man, you too. Pac is still the man even if he got hatton'd.

How was your new years?

Mine was chilling, I am too old to go out to clubs now LOL. I am going to take Thursday off and spend it with my GF doing some sales shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
        Nice one my man, you too. Pac is still the man even if he got hatton'd.

How was your new years?

Mine was chilling, I am too old to go out to clubs now LOL. I am going to take Thursday off and spend it with my GF doing some sales shopping.
        Ive had the flu since X-mas...I watched TV for new years with my wife...who to has the F,n flu! Other than that....lifes good!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Ive had the flu since X-mas...I watched TV for new years with my wife...who to has the F,n flu! Other than that....lifes good!
          Flu is not good man, I hate that ****. Eat oranges, rest, water and get well soon my man. At least you weren't alone. Do they have fireworks in your area? In London they had a huge display this year which looked sexy. I do like this time, just a chill time for me. Work can be too busy at times even if you get that $. Chillin' is good for the body and mind.

Panda, here is an example of how messaging is so good on Android. Admittedly the stock keyboard sucks, but you can get better ones. It predicts what you type, but also learns how you type. I pressed a y but sometimes use a u so it suggested that too.

SO EASY.

Comment

Gonna play Halo now pacboy, nice to chat for the first time. Sending you a message to have,with hope, a great new year from my Boxingscene.com app (when I prefer not to see pictures and don't wanna click hide avatar and signatures. If I did want to, there's the option to use the browser by clicking the left button on my S3 and selecting broswer, I have 3 buttons which make things quicker which apple users are not acustom to)

Peace out.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Flu is not good man, I hate that ****. Eat oranges, rest, water and get well soon my man. At least you weren't alone. Do they have fireworks in your area? In London they had a huge display this year which looked sexy. I do like this time, just a chill time for me. Work can be too busy at times even if you get that $. Chillin' is good for the body and mind.

Panda, here is an example of how messaging is so good on Android. Admittedly the stock keyboard sucks, but you can get better ones. It predicts what you type, but also learns how you type. I pressed a y but sometimes use a u so it suggested that too.

SO EASY.

Im doing alot of resting. I needed it. LOL i was supposed to go to the American Airline Arena last night for a New Years Concert. It was a New Years Party with Pitbull. So i ended up watching it on TV last night. The Fireworks was badass and the light show was crazy. But im not sad i missed it. I got a pretty cool TV and i didnt have to put up with a bunch of drunks!

Comment

tbh I don't like pit bull,why is he so big? gonna but some clothes now, sales stay after x mas here, but late but whatever is left is70% cheaper. Sounds good to me lol.

Comment

I wonder what the S4 will be like vs the 5S or whatever it will be called. Could be Apple coming back hard. S3 was the best selling smart phone of 2012 I believe.

Comment

Droid DNA >>>>>S3

Comment

Your must have quite small fingers and hands I guess if texting on an I Phone is comfortable. I have big man hands and it's quite difficult, not to mention auto correct was completely useless. I think I told my boss I wanted to **** her 7 times. Maybe I do but bets not telling her that huh.

I text with one hand too BTW, I use something called swipe (touchpal app) where you swipe over letters and it suggests words above the keyboard which you can click or it will auto load the words once you let go, and it's much better than auto correct. Check it out on Youtube if you're not aware. I love that fact that I can change my keyboard on my ANDROID DEVICE. (Not sure if a stock I Phone has caught up to that yet) Oh and I can use the voice function to text which is as good as siri.
                      actually it's because of my slightly longer fingers i enjoy texting with one hand on an iphone. the spacing between the letters allows for more accurate typing, apple has patented this keyboard design and if going by reviews u'll find the iphone still offering the best texting experience. the same goes for the autocorrect function. on a note: swiping is not more accurate

I like using Google Drive which is a free and on line for all my documents. It's simple to use and I can access it on my phone, my Nexus 7, and my Laptop.

I like not having to jailbreak my phone for it to be on par with top of the line Android device. I love how I have so many options, such as once I close an app, it closes off the task bar. These small things help the phone be smooth. I had the I Phone and having one button was really bad, to a point that I had to click so hard for it to work. I really hate how It says Calling failed so many times. With my S3 it connects all the time.
                      i believe the problem u've been experiencing is due to having an older iphone with a newer OS. my iphone 4 showed these problems at the end of its cycle but when upgraded to the 5 i havent experienced these issues anymore. the same thing applied when my ex gf upgraded from her galaxy ace to the s3

I love how my phone meets my needs and shows me more of what it can do. I am not satisfied with simplicity, in this world, and age, I want to excel. I want to learn more. It has taught me to become a much better person in the long term.
                      i really don't but i understand where u're coming from. i love the simplicity of all apple devices i own because it allows me to do what i want when i want to without having to tweak things beforehand. one could say the iphone 5 already meets my needs so that nullifies the advantage of being able to customize options and settings

I am basing this post on MY needs, the I Phone was simply too boring for MY needs. I had to jailbreak MY phone just to get some extra functions and felt extremely guilty that Apple went to court to make it illegal. I was very scared that the warranty was no longer valid.
                      that was kinda ur choice to begin with, i buy my apps because i for one dont mind spending 80 cts on something i'll enjoy for months or even years to come

I understand that some of us are simply students, bus drivers and work in restaurants and do not require the full works. That's OK. Once they go up in life, they may want that lil bit extra.
                      this is just funny

Comment

Working...
                      X