No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali Takes Multiple Bombs From Earnie Shavers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knn View Post
    Obviously YOU are the only one who didn't watch it otherwise you wouldn't fabulate about "scary punching power" which was definitely not visible in the whole video, Mrs Muhama Duck.
    watch the video floyd. There is already one poster that has testified to the power.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
      watch the video floyd.
      Another duck. Which minute and which second do these supposed "bombs" occur?

There is already one poster that has testified to the power.
      A .... poster .... testified. Well, then.

Comment

there are a lot of guys in smaller weight classes that can punch the way shavers does, shavers just happens to be a heavyweight

Comment

Another duck. Which minute and which second do these supposed "bombs" occur?

A .... poster .... testified. Well, then.
          watch the video floyd. I didn't come here to quote minutes and seconds.

A duck? are you serious? if it was a duck I would have taken the video off by now.

Comment

watch the video floyd. I didn't come here to quote minutes and seconds.
            You didn't because you couldn't.

A duck? are you serious? if it was a duck I would have taken the video off by now.
            Taking down the video is not ducking. It's thread killing. Leaving the video but refusing to substantiate the claims ("bombs", "scary punching power") is ducking.

Comment

You didn't because you couldn't.

Taking down the video is not ducking. It's thread killing. Leaving the video but refusing to substantiate the claims ("bombs", "scary punching power") is ducking.
              1. Yes I could

2. None of this holds any ground until you have watched the video.

3. Refusing to watch the video is ducking. I'll leave this thread up forever. Anyone can watch it.

Comment

1. Yes I could

2. None of this holds any ground until you have watched the video.

3. Refusing to watch the video is ducking.
                What are you babbling about? I watched the video as I stated in my first post.

Now name minute and second... and make me laugh.

Comment

What are you babbling about? I watched the video as I stated in my first post.

Now name minute and second... and make me laugh.
                  Not this ****** again.....or maybe it's just Frankenspastic returning to his old account :rolleyes9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Not this ****** again.....or maybe it's just Frankenspastic returning to his old account :rolleyes9:

Poet
                    Aaah, united CLAYtons ... yet still no minute:second.

Comment

Aaah, united CLAYtons ... yet still no minute:second.
                      I understand they just rolled you off the short-bus but you've got the wrong room. The Special-Ed room is down the hall on the left: Better hurry you're running late.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X