No announcement yet.

Desert Eagle or .44 Magnum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    You ****ers always make me want to buy a gun.

Too bad we have the strictest gun laws in the country here.

You can't carry in the city of Chicago.

I'd have to drive out to some range in another county to enjoy it.
    dont hate the player, hate the game....

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      Meh, the only place I'd shoot someone is in my house, and a pistol will do just fine. And anyone that feels they need something bigger than a .40 or .357 is probably just overcompensating for something.
      I'm talking about being a rifleman in the spirit of the American revolution. Americans that care about liberty need to learn the skills of the rifleman.

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      You ****ers always make me want to buy a gun.

Too bad we have the strictest gun laws in the country here.

You can't carry in the city of Chicago.

I'd have to drive out to some range in another county to enjoy it.
      You have to move to a constitutional state.. Living in Chicago, you might as well put up the USSR flag on your doorstep.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
        I like a nice revolver as much as the next guy, but if I could only spend money on one, I'd pick a 9mm or a .40 cal.

With the right loads and placement, its hot enough to stop anything that moves.

The DE is just ridiculous imo, lol...
        I was just messing with ya, Dap. Really, if you live in an urban setting as we do, you have to consider risks of overpenatration (way ****.) Magnum round's, while sexy, pose a serious risk of this. Why my first option for home defense will alway's be my shotgun, if the less then lethal option is no longer viable. Unless you hunt medium to large game, hot load 44's, .50 D.E.'s, .454's, .475 Linebaugh's, and giant 440 grain .500 S&W round's are just penis extender's. WAY too much for home defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I was just messing with ya, Dap. Really, if you live in an urban setting as we do, you have to consider risks of overpenatration (way ****.) Magnum round's, while sexy, pose a serious risk of this. Why my first option for home defense will alway's be my shotgun, if the less then lethal option is no longer viable. Unless you hunt medium to large game, hot load 44's, .50 D.E.'s, .454's, .475 Linebaugh's, and giant 440 grain .500 S&W round's are just penis extender's. WAY too much for home defense.
          I agree. For home defense within a 25 yard radius all the way around, a 12 gauge is my first option. 00 buck ftw.

Comment

I shot a .44 magnum. Pretty crazy gun.

Comment

Working...
            X