No announcement yet.

Angelo Dundee: pacquiao will be facing a true welterweight 2morow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo Dundee: pacquiao will be facing a true welterweight 2morow

Angelo Dundee on espn just made his comment about the fight and likes clottey's chances......he said pacquiao will have trouble with clottey and would have to work twice his work rate to even impact his punches on clottey,
    after listening to this and looking at the weigh-in idk, I think it could be an upset tomorrow night and I was not ordering the fight but now I just might

Angelo Dundee doesnt like Pac..he always goes against him...

But who knows, stranger **** has happend..I for one think pac is going to stop him..

Comment

he also picked cotto for the same reason.....altho clottey is better....people need to stop pointing out pacs size by fight night hes so roided up hes stronger than his opponent.....

Comment

Yea man this fight is gonna be a war........u no pac is trying to prove something tommorow and u no clottey is gonna give it his all cause he know's what's at stake for this fight....

Comment

can't believe they still let old man Dundee out of the retirement home.

Comment

Size will not win this fight, people still dont get it the 147 size no matter who it is, is not affecting Pac. Skills will win.

Comment

he said middleweight and i agree, clottey by tko 11.

Comment

Clottey was under estimated too much before, but now because of the pics, people think size will win and he is being overrated. He is a tough guy, strong, difficult to win, but he is not a great. If he wins, then Pac will have done something stupid like go toe to toe

A great little man beats a good big man.

Skill pay the bills

Speed kills

Roids also make Pac 3 times stronger than he should be

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                  Angelo Dundee doesnt like Pac..he always goes against him...

But who knows, stranger **** has happend..I for one think pac is going to stop him..
                  Not so much Pacquiao that Dundee hates. It's Freddie Roach. They have a history of animosity because Dundee did not have much respect for Eddie Futch which Roach took offense to.

Comment

Working...
                  X