Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm bad at giving BJ's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ßringer also Omowale Tribe is 100 times worse of a poster than War canelo.

Comment

.!WAR CANELO!. teach TS. Show him all the tricks of the trade.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        Basically yeah, i'm probably attractive compared to the usual fella's who try to pick up these girls, which are usually fat old middle aged men, at least from what i've seen.

They get a slender young guy with a nice pink arse like me talking to them and wanting to suck their c0ck and their eyes light up.

It's pretty good for me anyway, i can go to the clubs and pick them up without any financial involvement, apart from buy them a few drinks of course, but most guys because they're old and probably not attractive to these girls, they usually only do it in exchange for money. They are pretty much young "girls" at the end of the day and still attracted to guys who will be around their age like most people, and they seem to like me anyway.
        Well if anything I appreciate this thread being serious and not the usual run of the mill BS ****-c0ck-arse thread of the Lounge. I will however not be able to give any concrete advise as I'm as straight a guy as they come.

But good luck. And stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Well if anything I appreciate this thread being serious and not the usual run of the mill BS ****-c0ck-arse thread of the Lounge. I will however not be able to give any concrete advise as I'm as straight a guy as they come.

But good luck. And stay safe.
          I legit gotta applaud the guy for being able to be so straight-up about this ****

Comment

Don't give up man. Find a girl with a smaller dick to improve your dick sucking game on & to get some confidence back.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Don't give up man. Find a girl with a smaller dick to improve your dick sucking game on & to get some confidence back.
              Yeah, maybe it's a good idea. The Filipina had a small little sausage though but i couldn't keep her hard. We had been drinking though so it could be a reason.

Well i'm done with shemales right now but i think i'll call her if i get the urge. She seemed interested in me and has messaged me a few times since. Very pretty too

Comment

What the **** have I read

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Panda's infinite wisdom is awe inspiring :*******:

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Yeah, maybe it's a good idea. The Filipina had a small little sausage though but i couldn't keep her hard. We had been drinking though so it could be a reason.

Well i'm done with shemales right now but i think i'll call her if i get the urge. She seemed interested in me and has messaged me a few times since. Very pretty too
                  How small?

and what do you prefer? Cut/Uncut?

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post

Panda's infinite wisdom is awe inspiring :*******:

How small?

and what do you prefer? Cut/Uncut?
                    She was cut, and probably 4 or 5 inches, probably more towards 4. nice little beef whistle for me to blow on. I just wish i could have kept her harder while sucking. I did give her a good handjob though

Comment

Bet you could suck a golfball through a gardenhose eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X