No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Interested in Kohei Kono Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
    Nobody should be cosigning this cherry pick his last couple fights been like this won't rematch Estrada and picking weakest champ at 115 to fight and y'all call him p4p best at the moment?
    What do you expect? He fight the best person in a division he hasn't fought in right away?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Yeah too bad Estrada doesn't want to fight him.
      Ok. Sure. Too bad. I just want to see as many Gonzales fights as I can.

Haven't seen much of Estrada. Would it be a good fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
        What do you expect? He fight the best person in a division he hasn't fought in right away?
        He has been doing it to move up every division dude suppose to be p4p number one so he can continue fighting scrubs is what you saying

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
          Ok. Sure. Too bad. I just want to see as many Gonzales fights as I can.

Haven't seen much of Estrada. Would it be a good fight?
          Watch their first one on youtube. Then watch Estrada's last couple fights. It would be a skilled war like Corrales-Castillo I.

Comment

I would much rather see roman stay at 112 and fight segura in the spring and Estrada 2 during the summer, and by late 2016 go up to 115

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              I would much rather see roman stay at 112 and fight segura in the spring and Estrada 2 during the summer, and by late 2016 go up to 115
              That would be nice comp instead of what he been fighting lately after Estrada competition took a complete nosedive

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Watch their first one on youtube. Then watch Estrada's last couple fights. It would be a skilled war like Corrales-Castillo I.
                Thx DAZED.

I'll do that.

Haven't kept up with the wee little guys as much as maybe I should, but Gonzales has certainly got my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                  Thx DAZED.

I'll do that.

Haven't kept up with the wee little guys as much as maybe I should, but Gonzales has certainly got my attention.
                  Yea man I'm glad to see him finally getting the recognition he deserves. Now it's Estrada sort of being overlooked. Their styles aren't the same but this kinda reminds me of the Ricardo Lopez-Rosendo Alvarez rivalry. Given what Estrada has accomplished since that close loss to Gonzalez at 22yrs old (he now holds two belts in their division) a rematch is warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by Can'tHoldMeBack View Post
                    He has been doing it to move up every division dude suppose to be p4p number one so he can continue fighting scrubs is what you saying
                    No, I'm saying that him fighting a title holder in a division is more than fine if he plans to fight the best fighter in that division afterwards. This guy isn't some scrub. Gonzalez is going to fight a title holder and a top 5 fighter in the 115 division.

Comment

Great fight, then an unification fight with Inoue. Estrada is less dangerous than Inoue. #1 p4p.

Comment

Working...
                      X