Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silva tested positive for Oxazepam, Temazepam AND Drostanolone on the post-fight test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    Relax bro, you sound like A.Silva's your dad or something...getting all upset and ****. BKM IS ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAOOO.

Silva has now been removed from ALL ATG/P4P debates the cheater.
    Lol Typical response I was expecting, just another low IQ Sherdog reject. You never had the knowledge to debate me on that, a case for Silva being GOAT is easily made and you simply could never muster up anything. But now? I guess you can vehemently cling on to the drug testing debacle.

What do you know about morality anyway Hayz? you worship a pedophile 5 times a day don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      Lol Typical response I was expecting, just another low IQ Sherdog reject. You never had the knowledge to debate me on that, a case for Silva being GOAT is easily made and you simply could never muster up anything. But now? I guess you can vehemently cling on to the drug testing debacle.

What do you know about morality anyway Hayz? you worship a pedophile 5 times a day don't you?
      hahahaha BURNNN BABY

Comment

Well at least he wasn't all potted up like Nick Diaz was.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Well at least he wasn't all potted up like Nick Diaz was.
          For real man. Thank God for that ****

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            For real man. Thank God for that ****
            If you smoke a pot you will get addicted and then start sucking penis for money behind a Wal-Mart.

Comment

I always felt Silvas career sucked, always fought undermatched opponents

This just sinks him more

Comment

Cheating is cheating. Ped's are rampant in the ufc but more so in Brazil as a whole. Look how many have been pooped or fighters who refuse to fight outside of Brazil because they couldn't get their TRT and fight otherwise. Ufc has a giant problem and it seems like little is being done to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post

Silva has now been removed from ALL ATG/P4P debates the cheater.
                  What's funny is that a good number of fighters Silva beat were caught or admitted to using PEDs at some point, guys like Sonnen, Marquardt, Belfort, Bonnar, Leben, Irvin, Hendo, Griffin and probably more.

So Silva cheated against his opponents, who also happened to be cheaters?
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 02-19-2015, 09:08 AM.

Comment

It's amazing that Diaz had Silva so shook he had to take anti-anxiety meds. Diaz is the GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                    X