Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: V. Klitschko: Haye Refused To Sign The Contract To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll repeat what I posted in another Haye-Klitschko thread: What did Manuel Charr and Shannon Briggs do to earn their title shots?

There's no way this should be a 50/50 split, but 65/35 or 70/30 would be reasonable.

Comment

• Haye didn't refuse at all, he said the weeks before Vitali signed to fight Charr he would fight Vitali in September. Boente said it can't happen if Haye fights Chisora which was already signed and the fight Boente told him to take for a shot at Vitali. LOL

Pretty obvious Vitali fears Haye he wants no part of it.

Last year Haye said to Vitali's face a couple of times that he accepted all his demands and Vitali and Boente never disputed it, in fact Boente changed the subject and started the beef with Chisora-Haye when Haye said it at the press conference.

1:20 onwards

Another one
      Last edited by Jam Jars; 02-28-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Its funny that Vitali's claim to fame is losing to an out of shape, un motivated Lennox Lewis who had not fought in a year and only had two weeks to prepare, And Vitali was at his peak and trained for a year for lewis.

If Lennox Lewis in the worst state of his career messed up Vitali's face and Nearly blinding him, making him look like somthing out of a freddie krugar movie...imagine what a fully focused in shape lewis would have done to him.

So far Vitali's best wins are agaisnt Fatty's (Solis and Arreola) and an ex light-heavyweight (Adamek)...he NEEDS! to fight Haye or just retire and stop messing us all about and give up the title.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Did you just say that Haye preferred a domestic grudgefight over a shot at (a piece of) the biggest title in sports against Vitali?
          The fight gainst chisora was already finalized when boente called up the Haye camp. They asked to drop Chisora and fight vitali. Haye didn't oblige which was the honorable thing to do, but said he'd fight vitali after. They didn't want to do that. This is all fairly well documented from both sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Haye didn't refuse at all, he said the weeks before Vitali signed to fight Charr he would fight Vitali in September. Boente said it can't happen if Haye fights Chisora which was already signed and the fight Boente told him to take for a shot at Vitali. LOL

Pretty obvious Vitali fears Haye he wants no part of it.

Last year Haye said to Vitali's face a couple of times that he accepted all his demands and Vitali and Boente never disputed it, in fact Boente changed the subject and started the beef with Chisora-Haye when Haye said it at the press conference.

1:20 onwards

Another one
            Vitali doesn't seem all too happy to promise a fight on tv in that last clip you showed.

Comment

• Vitali should fight the top fighter from the U.K Tyson Fury if he should fight anyone from the UK,i want to see him fight the best,not a man like Haye who openly admitted his gameplans on facing giants,i believe maybe Haye should fight Price,it would be a little more competitive,no way can Haye take Vitali's power.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidHaye'sToe View Post
                Vitali should fight the top fighter from the U.K Tyson Fury if he should fight anyone from the UK,i want to see him fight the best,not a man like Haye who openly admitted his gameplans on facing giants,i believe maybe Haye should fight Price,it would be a little more competitive,no way can Haye take Vitali's power.
                Vitali's power is less than Wlad's simpleton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                  The fight gainst chisora was already finalized when boente called up the Haye camp. They asked to drop Chisora and fight vitali. Haye didn't oblige which was the honorable thing to do, but said he'd fight vitali after. They didn't want to do that. This is all fairly well documented from both sides.
                  No. On April 12 2012 Team Klitschko announced that they where looking to fight in September. Haye was one option, but he chose Chisora as that fight was finalized in early May.

Haye was able to choose. Chisora or Vitali. He chose Chisora. End of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    No. On April 12 2012 Team Klitschko announced that they where looking to fight in September. Haye was one option, but he chose Chisora as that fight was finalized in early May.

Haye was able to choose. Chisora or Vitali. He chose Chisora. End of story.
                    You honestly think K2 would give Haye 5 months to prepare against Vitali as a voluntary? Come on. Haye - Chisora was announced on May 8th. Don't you think they would have agreed to fight by April 12th anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                      You honestly think K2 would give Haye 5 months to prepare against Vitali as a voluntary? Come on. Haye - Chisora was announced on May 8th. Don't you think they would have agreed to fight by April 12th anyway?
                      To be honest with you, I think Haye chose Chisora because of money. I wouldn't be surprised if that fight would give Haye the bigger purse. I think Haye took a calculated risk hoping that he'd be able to get the Vitali fight later. That might be why Vitali is pisssed off at Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X