Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™
    When this hits Yahoo or ESPN thatll be interesting...
    Chances are these guys already came across all of this. It might only be a matter of time before it starts getting looked into and exposed furthermore.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      This post started promising...

Comment

• I like Hauser and I think he is the best and I don't disagree what he is saying in his article but just like anybody else he has an agenda. For instance, he uses Victor Conte as a credible source yet when he talks about Berto testing positive, he doesn't mention the fact that Conte has been his supplier for at least a year and half. Common now, is this objective journalism?

Now I am not saying that GBP is not shady but when Hauser talked about Peterson testing positive for steroids as well as Berto, the fights got scrapped, right? Meaning that the people who tested positive did not fight. The only exception is Morales and the reason is because Team Garcia agreed and I am sure Morales used some diuretics to lose weight. Team Garcia probably knew about the diuretics and said, yeah like this would give him smth against us, he could make the weight, but he can't win the fight. Morales got destroyed and didn't belong there.

Now the Floyd Mayweather testing, Floyd has been having arthritis in his hands since he was under 30 and he has been tested before and I think they have found that he has used some pain medication that certain people may consider as a banned substance. It is possible that he received an exemption from USADA if the substance found was for pain medication.

About the Winky Wright story, I am not sure what happened there because it wasn't too well explained.

So in the end, under GBP 3 fighters tested positive, 2 fights didn't happen, the other one happened because the Commission didn't care and Team Garcia knew of the drug Morales had and didn't want to lose on a payday. The only suspect is Mayweather and if Hauser's sources are right he should attack more so USADA that GBP, yet he is going strictly after GBP because of his friend Goodman. Ok!

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          What is crushing is the people who are demanding extra testing are the ones guilty of ped use.
          no whats crushing is this involves the USADA. They test Olympians! If this rumour is true then this goes very far beyond boxing and Floyd. Way way farther

Comment

• I'm calling BS on that video. I might be off base.

Did anyone see the fat guy behind Floyd nudge him and say "tell em about the juice" when that guy asked the question?

Man that whole thing looked like a set up. Ambush journalism.
            Last edited by Priest Andretti; 11-19-2012, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              People can finger point all they want, but 99% is punching power is generated by technique, and god given gifts like reflexes and bone density.
              Chins are not improved either. If you have a bad chin you have a bad chin. Now PED's can often help in the recovery process as their blood would be more oxygenated, but that is about it.
              Bro: Use PEDS - train longer - improve skills - better technique - better power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
                I'm calling BS on that video.

Did anyone see the fat guy behind Floyd nudge him like "tell em about the juice" when that guy asked the question?

Man that whole thing looked like a set up. Ambush journalism.
                they definetly tried to tag team floyd on that one

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  This is not surprising.

Berto and Peterson. Guys who got caught using peds. Same guys who requested the extra testing in the first place. They knew they'll get tested positive. Why the nerve to request it knowing that they're guilty of using it? Corruption is embedded in their minds. They're positive that people behind the boxing events would cover up their stink. They've spent millions of dollars promoting it and there's no way in hell they'll waste their investment cancelling them.

The pattern is people demanding extra testing are the ones using peds.
                  That's because USADA testing is inferior and many cheats beat their tests AND if their 'A' sample comes back dirty there are convinient loopholes that protect the fighter from any reporting to the state commissions...and let us not forget it was VADA who busted Peterson and Berto. I'm sure they thought they could beat the tests based on how easy its been to beat the standard USADA tests.
                  Last edited by MikeRo1972; 11-19-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                    they definetly tried to tag team floyd on that one
                    I thought I was the only one who saw and heard that fat guy say that.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      Where did you hear that steroids doesn't help with a fighter's chin? Steroids help with far more than you know! LOL.
                      Fernando Vargas juiced to the gills and got rocked and wobbled by oscar and stopped.

I can go down the list of plent of mma fighter who have glass chins are were juiced up.

show me proof that steroids helps the chin, kevin kelley even said steroids dont help your chin.

other fighters have said it as well in mma.

if anyting not having to drain himself to the lower weights helped pacman take punches better.

Comment

Working...
                      X