Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dayum! Look at Juanma Lopez's reaction to Donaire's KO victory (see photo inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
    exactly he's puerto rican so he will damn well take a knee....it's in there blood...............
    as it is in your blood to be a grammatical ****en idiot?

Comment

exactly he's puerto rican so he will damn well take a knee....it's in there blood...............
      this troll... like i said i don't know why so many people here especially mexicans comment on taking knees since they have done that like 10x more than us....

Comment

i actually dont even care about that dumb puerto rican mexican bulls.hit it's just funny to make puerto ricans cry cause they have such low selfesteem..............

Comment

Donaire should not fight Juan Ma now if he is smart. I think he can beat Juan Ma down the line. Fighting him immediately would be a risk to his legacy. He needs to build up his resume for when it is all said and done. Juan Ma is too risk. if Donaire loses before he establishes himself would leave a deep dent in his legacy and relegate him to being branded "overhyped." He should solidify his legacy then define it. OR He can go for broke which I would give him a 50% shot at winning... Edit - give Juan Ma a sight edge
          Last edited by Alibata; 02-22-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

He's txting someone that he knows he'll get ****ed up if he ever steps in a boxing ring with Donaire.

Nonito will ruin that guy's livelihood, legacy, life, the works.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
              this troll... like i said i don't know why so many people here especially mexicans comment on taking knees since they have done that like 10x more than us....
              bitter cotto stan

Comment

i actually dont even care about that dumb puerto rican mexican bulls.hit it's just funny to make puerto ricans cry cause they have such low selfesteem..............
                u know i was discussing the opposite with ur mom...

weren't u the h**** that was aking another guy to post a pic of himself on here??!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                  who's mexican? puerto ricans taking knees is universal truth

I kid I kid.

I love puerto rican (women)

Comment

Working...
                  X