No announcement yet.

BoxingScene owner Rick Reeno: "Cotto's gonna win against Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby_Manila View Post
    The man clearly knows his boxing. This is a mismatch from day one.
    Yeah, Reeno is definitely knowledgeable but in no way did he say it's gonna be a mismatch.

I wish he would write more articles and would rid us of Ronnie Nathanielz, but I guess he's very busy with the other stuff.

Comment

I still have 100,000 points to bet with.....im going with Pac....

lets sig it if you want

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      same analysis as me... I can't imagine a real prime elite WW getting beat up by a former 106 lber

Comment

I'm one of the 6 who voted for Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          I was just listening to TheBoxingTruth radio podcast (aired last Sunday) and they interviewed BoxingScene's own godfather Rick Reeno.

Reeno said since the fight was announced, he already thinks Cotto is gonna win. He mentioned that Miguel's troubles come from bigger guys who are physically-imposing and who comes forward all the time and Pacquiao is not this kind of fighter.

Reeno's main concern with Cotto is that he cuts easily and tends to fade late and he said Manny is more than capable of exploiting both.

Nevertheless, his pick is Miguel Cotto.
          I agree with the first part, but Cotto does not fade late in fights. He backs off and boxes his opponents! D@mn watch his fights!!!!

Comment

I want to watch the fight with Richard.

Comment

Nope, I don't agree with Rick. Picking against Manny = silly.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                Now I don't know again....this is driving me crazy.

help!
                Go with the first feeling you got when the fight was announced and stick with it, whoever it was you thought will win.

Originally posted by ummid View Post

co-sign!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!1!!!!
                That was good.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                X