No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr. "Roach is ducking Lil Floyd for Pacquiao" AUDIO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
    Everyone knows that team Pacquiao dont want anything to do with Floyd.Floyd is no Ricky Hatton,he's not a mug.He's not there to be hit.You cant hit what you cant see.Instead it will be Pacquioa getting hit
    jlc and oscar beat him in many peoples eyes,corley wobbled him and zab was beating him on the 1st few rounds.....pac would ko that son of a bull****ter!

Comment

thats pretty stupid of him to say that he doesn't see pacquiao's skills. its one thing to say that he thinks floyd jr has more skills but its a complete other to say that he doesn't see pac's skills. floyd sr is wack.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        jlc and oscar beat him in many peoples eyes,corley wobbled him and zab was beating him on the 1st few rounds.....pac would ko that son of a bull****ter!
        ridiculous post. you are trying to find little things(most untrue) to pick on mayweather. pac has been ko'd twice so lets not get into bringing up past fights. point is, floyd is faster and more skilled than pac. I think floyd would win the fight but I would be rooting for pac.

Comment

Make the fuken fight!!!!!!!!!

Comment

if the fight happens it will be awesome!

i hope pac develop another way of fighting a counter puncher and sieze pbf in

this fight. if not all 12 rounds pac will cry from catching a running floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              ridiculous post. you are trying to find little things(most untrue) to pick on mayweather. pac has been ko'd twice so lets not get into bringing up past fights. point is, floyd is faster and more skilled than pac. I think floyd would win the fight but I would be rooting for pac.
              how is it ridiculous when both fights were split decisions,maybe you did'nt know!...most who saw the judah fight are saying the same thing exept his fans!....pac would ko that son of a bull****ter!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                great logic...shut your dumb ****ing ass up....everything you just posted is bull****...castillo lost twice...oscar lost by ud, but got the sd, zab won 3 rounds of that fight, and had to low blow him, corley didn't wobble floyd, he stunned, him and then got knocked down several seconds later...watch the fight again...the ref ruled it a slip...bull****...if this is the best you can come up with to say pac is going to ko floyd, then, good riddance to you boy...coz this **** won't cut it...

Comment

predator sr

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
                    I agree with this guy's post!

stackchipz (2 minutes ago)

I wish the guy interviewing asked why it took Floyd 10 hard rounds to defeat Ricky, when it only took Manny Pacman less than 2 rounds to destroy Ricky and why it took Floyd 12 hard rounds to win a close decision with Oscar, when it only took Pacman 8 rounds to make Oscar quit. Then he claims his son is a better fighter than Pacman. Floyd Sr. and Jr. are a ****ing joke! They avoided Cotto, Mosley, and Margarito. The guy interviewing is a ***** for not asking tough questions.
                    oscar was fighting floyd at 154. Did u see hatton after the floyd fight against loscano...If u know your **** u know the diffrence....I think theres fighters that can beat cotto at 140 but none of them can come up to 147 and beat him. Why because like oscar when u can't go down on weight u can get badly hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
                      I agree with this guy's post!

stackchipz (2 minutes ago)

I wish the guy interviewing asked why it took Floyd 10 hard rounds to defeat Ricky, when it only took Manny Pacman less than 2 rounds to destroy Ricky and why it took Floyd 12 hard rounds to win a close decision with Oscar, when it only took Pacman 8 rounds to make Oscar quit. Then he claims his son is a better fighter than Pacman. Floyd Sr. and Jr. are a ****ing joke! They avoided Cotto, Mosley, and Margarito. The guy interviewing is a ***** for not asking tough questions.
                      He didn't ask that because he has more than half a brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X