Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan To Mayweather: I'm Bigger Than Maidana, Ortiz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you'll always just be "plan b"

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      THEN let's do the Maidana rematch! You got out of the first our running for your life lol. Let's see if you make it out of this one.

I BET ALL MY POINTS you get stomped and knocked out cold, biotch.
      Err wasn't Khan the one landing in the last moments of the fight whilst Maidana was tucked up into a shell?

The only one who was lucky to make it out the fight was Maidana when he very nearly got KTFO in one from that body shot

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Thats because Broner had hype behind him and they didnt have to go up against another card on a bigger station.

Khan was facing Devon

Khan is a bigger draw than Maidana, this is simply a fact, only a spastic would deny this
        His numbers don't match his talk

Seriously if you you don't live in the UK or your not on boxingscene or a hardcore boxing fan you probably don't even know who this guy is or you know him for getting knocked out

People knew who Maidana was after he beat Broner so he had a lil momentum going into the fight Khan has none Pacquiao has the momentum now that is the fight the people want not Khan if he is good enough he will be there after

Comment

Floyd won't fight Pac

Floyd might try to evade Khan...

we'll see...

"My next opponent is a young undefeated strong hungry champion in D.Garcia! who beat Amir Khan!"

Comment

I'm so ****ing sick of Khan.

He talks way too much for a one dimension fighter with no great wins and a bunch of really bad losses.

Comment

If floyd signed to fight khan right now....do you know how much backlash they would receive right now??? Now i see why people hate Khan so much smh

Comment

This idiot might talk himself out of the fight. It's clear that he'll be next if Pacquiao doesn't come to the table, which I fully expect he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  THEN let's do the Maidana rematch! You got out of the first our running for your life lol. Let's see if you make it out of this one.

I BET ALL MY POINTS you get stomped and knocked out cold, biotch.
                  I agree with you....

Comment

Of course these are Floyds excuses, hes been making them since, just about forever.

Khan will make Floyd as much money at the very least as Baldomir, Ortiz, Guerrero, Zab Judah etc etc did and khan won the poll when you asked who you should fight Maidana or Khan.

So you owe Khan a fight, even if it isn't your next fight. Pac of course comes first and then Khan and the retire if you must. But there are a good few fights out there to be honest. Lara, Thurman, GGG

Comment

It is one excuse after another for Mayweather to not fight Khan.

Fair enough if it is Pacquiao next, but we've been teased with that fight too many times for rumours to be taken seriously, besides Pacquiao isn't the same fighter he was 5 years ago anyway.

I really want to see Mayweather fight someone quick next, if it's not Pacman, it has to be Khan. Otherwise Khan should fight Kell Brook at Wembley, with the winner all but guaranteed the winner of Pac-Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X