No announcement yet.

Wilder helping Haye spar for Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Wasn't it for the Wlad fight? Seems a bit odd taking Wilder in when he's fighting a southpaw. Think Tony Thompson was the main, big name sparring partner for Audley.
    Might have been, i just know it was from back in the day.

Haye and Wilder went to nando's, i saw it on ringside

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
      Haye looks kind of small in this pic - like he lost some of his muscles.
      Wilder makes Haye look like a little child. It's gonna be like watching a man rape an infant if they ever fight and frankly I watch this sport for combat and not for a slaughter so I want no part of Wilder murdering someone live.

Comment

I'd like to see some footage of those sessions

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Wilder makes Haye look like a little child. It's gonna be like watching a man rape an infant if they ever fight and frankly I watch this sport for combat and not for a slaughter so I want no part of Wilder murdering someone live.
          lol, nice jokes

Comment

Of course wilder is too!

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              Wilder was knocked down and beaten up the last time he was in camp with Haye...

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Wilder was knocked down and beaten up the last time he was in camp with Haye...
                He was also knoced down and beaten up when he was Wlad's sparring partner. Man, that guy has so many daddys.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  He was also knoced down and beaten up when he was Wlad's sparring partner. Man, that guy has so many daddys.
                  Yeah, there was footage of that floating around a while back.

Comment

Working...
                  X