Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Twerking' Video Dad arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who don't know what "twerking" is.

Comment

Anyone who condones what that guy did is an absolute ****** who should be sterilized.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Anyone who condones what that guy did is an absolute ****** who should be sterilized.
        Yeah I was pretty surprised that everyone was backing the guy

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Different strokes for different folks, it's all senseless arguing really. You can't really pick a side here, and I've seen the whole 'sit them down and have a talk with them' put to the test over and over. Guess what, that doesn't always work, which is why "Out of Control Teens" is a popular topic in a lot of these talk host shows. Me, I've taken my fair share of beatings, don't think any less of my parents now, strongly believe it's made me a better person. In saying that, of course I'm not gonna expect that to work with everyone, I sympathize with the dad in that...it must have really hurt him to see that.
          I see what you did there

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            For those who don't know what "twerking" is.

It's quite the skill!

Comment

Those kids will be lawless now and grow up to be the future neighborhood jumpoffs.
              If I was him I'd send them to a government orphanage since they want to tell him how to raise his kids.

Comment

Good, lock that failure up for a long time so he can get "punished" every day. He failed to raise his kids and failed to keep his sadistic nature a secret. He fails at life period.

Comment

And where were all you guys in that other thread where a bunch of complete morons were so impressed and supportive of that video? Me and Squeelpig who is normally a fool were some of the only ones who were standing up for what was right in there, but good to see some more sane minds now.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    And where were all you guys in that other thread where a bunch of complete morons were so impressed and supportive of that video? Me and Squeelpig who is normally a fool were some of the only ones who were standing up for what was right in there, but good to see some more sane minds now.
                    I posted a big rant about it being horrific but no-one got to see it because of the thread deletion.

Comment

Young girls just having fun, he should lighten up.

Comment

Working...
                      X