Your scorecard for Froch vs Kessler 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had 115-113 Froch, maybe even 116-112

Comment

I'm pretty sure I had it 115-113 Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        LOL at teh Froch fans saying he won the first half of the fight just because Showtime spinned it that way...Froch was crying to his corner that he couldnt take the body shots.....Body language at the end says it everything...Forchs corner knew he lost...now just because Froch is on a streak, they want to spin things.....even the absolute homers from the brit broadcast had Kessler winning
        This does indeed some it up. With the recent Froch excitement, hype even, from his big win over Bute etc, it seems to have tuned around slightly to the point where many are now pretending Froch was robbed.

At the time, Froch and his corner clearly thought they lost, and there was no talk of robbery and it was deemed a perfectly reasonable decision, because that's exactly what it was.

Still, Kessler is well past it now and Froch should win it convincingly, especially given his current confidence and form.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          This does indeed some it up. With the recent Froch excitement, hype even, from his big win over Bute etc, it seems to have tuned around slightly to the point where many are now pretending Froch was robbed.

At the time, Froch and his corner clearly thought they lost, and there was no talk of robbery and it was deemed a perfectly reasonable decision, because that's exactly what it was.

Still, Kessler is well past it now and Froch should win it convincingly, especially given his current confidence and form.
          not alot of people had froch winning, including the US poundits and primetime pundits. I think even the press rtow had it a split.

Froch is more popular now hence if you did a poll with the dirrell fight i bet i much larger number will admit he won the fight, due to the facts hes popular.

Wheras at the time, calzaghe fans, yanks etc all hated froch. This exposes joke stanish fan boys for there boxing fans rather than froch.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

uh no. froch did win. the judges were paid off. one judge gave kessler the first 5 rounds. the other 2 gave kessler the last 2 rounds in order to give him the win. it was corruption.

Comment

Iv'e only watched it the once. I had Kessler winning a close one. Point or two.

Comment

Had Froch by 2 rounds or so. I pretty much had Froch ahead in the first 3rd of the fight, then Kess pulled close by the 8th and 9th, then Froch won out in the end.

Comment

I edged toward Mikkel Kessler.

Comment

7-5 Froch...no robbery, the fight was really close and damn good!!...I got Froch in the rematch

Comment

115-113 Froch... however there were some close swing rounds... you can make an argument either way

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X