evander holyfield was the man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpecialOne View Post
    didnt he take drugs LOL
    Incorrect......he was accused of it but nothing has been proven and when he first retired the doctor said it might have been due to HGH....but still nothing has been proven...second time he was accused was in the 2000s when a clinic was raided which supplied athletes with Peds etc and then they found a clients name called "Evans Fields" whos details were at holyfields house and same birth date and address etc...but nothing has been proven..and when holyfield first fighted tyson he did Blood Testing for steroids etc and he came out clean and tested negative....so still there is no valid proof that holyfield is doping...or has done in the past

Comment

Originally posted by SpecialOne View Post
      didnt he take drugs LOL
      I believe Holyfield used steroids for most of his career.

He is relatively young and has a lot of heart issues and has for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
        I believe Holyfield used steroids for most of his career.

He is relatively young and has a lot of heart issues and has for some time now.
        well how has his weight remained the same for over ten years if he was using he woulld lose weight when he come of peds he has done tests and come out clean, a never understand why david haye doesnt get these asusations cause he has put on more weight and has lookt has cut has holyfield at times so get too fuk holyfields clean

Comment

by far he is my favorite pro, mabey because we share the same physical dimensions and mentality in the ring but on my ipod i have got most of his good fights and watch them all the time (mabey because if i got a chance to go pro i fantasize that thats how my career would of been like) but the real deal is my man. (p.s i will answer your question in the training fourm latter on today)

Comment

Yea he was no joke the man fought and won a lot of wars against a good crop of hws.

Comment

Holyfield was a great fighter with lots of heart. I really enjoyed his fights. The beatings he'd take and then come storming back to win. But I don't think he'd stand a chance even in his pride against either of the Klitchskos.

Comment

holyfield is one of my all time favorite fighters...a prime holyfield would beat all the top HW todays

Comment

holyfield was tough as nails,could box and had some pop and ducked no one..he fought everyone..his heart was his #1 assett

Comment

Evander is the man. Even the Holyfield of today gives any HW champ a run for his money. He soundly beat Valuev in my opinion.

The steroid thing? Not sure what to think. I firmly believe that the vast majority of HW fighters juice, especially in Europe, on the off season. So it wouldn't surprise me.

I would love for the proposed Adamek fight to take place. Evander on HBO in 2010? Who could imagine.
                    Last edited by paulf; 06-27-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X