Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you live in a state full of ugly bitches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you live in a state full of ugly bitches?

I live in FL and I complain all the time about how I hate it, but there are tons of fines bitches here and I feel spoiled. Anytime I go to another state, I'm like damn where are the fine hoes at? I imagin California has tons of fine women too...

I guess I'm just a sucker for a nice sun tan. **** gets me everytime.

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
    I live in FL and I complain all the time about how I hate it, but there are tons of fines bitches here and I feel spoiled. Anytime I go to another state, I'm like damn where are the fine hoes at? I imagin California has tons of fine women too...

yea, I have no idea what this "state full of ugly bitches" person you are talking about is, but if I see him he's getting sparked out

Comment

I'm pretty lucky..

I live in Cali..

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        yea, I have no idea what this "state full of ugly bitches" person you are talking about is, but if I see him he's getting sparked out
        Man, you're even better off than I am. South FL beezies > North FL beezies

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post

Dude.. Im from Miami... And I miss all the bad ass bitches down there.. (dont worry ladies i only call you bitches cause i dont know your names individually.)

Now i live in lame ass Philly.. Were according to a National Survey has the ugliest people in the US... This is unacceptable.. It should be illegal to have people this ugly all in one place..

Miami and San Diego really do have the finest females in any state...

Just to show that im serious heres the site...

http://www.planetizen.com/node/27872

Survey says: Philadelphians are the ugliest (and perhaps the fattest) people in the U.S, while the beach-loving residents of San Diego and Miami are the most gorgeous.

"Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, a survey of visitors and residents showed on Friday. The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, least friendly and least worldly, according to the 'America's Favorite Cities' survey by Travel & Leisure magazine and CNN Headline News."

"About 60,000 people responded to the online survey -- at www.travelandleisure.com -- which ranked 25 cities in categories including shopping, food, culture, and cityscape, said Amy Farley, senior editor at the magazine."

"Philadelphians' self-esteem has been undermined by national surveys showing they are among the fattest people in the United States. The American Obesity Association ranked the city in the top 10 for overweight people every year between 2000 and 2005."

"For unattractiveness, Philadelphia just beat out Washington DC and Dallas/Fort Worth for the bottom spot. Miami and San Diego are home to the most attractive people, the poll found."

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
            Dude.. Im from Miami... And I miss all the bad ass bitches down there.. (dont worry ladies i only call you bitches cause i dont know your names individually.)

Now i live in lame ass Philly.. Were according to a National Survey has the ugliest people in the US... This is unacceptable.. It should be illegal to have people this ugly all in one place..

Miami and San Diego really do have the finest females in any state...

Just to show that im serious heres the site...
            this all sounds accurate.

I think I'll just stay down here and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              this all sounds accurate.

I think I'll just stay down here and enjoy.
              the furthest i'll move is pembroke or laudy-daudy

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizo View Post
                the furthest i'll move is pembroke or laudy-daudy
                I ended up graduating in Pines... at Flanagan after leaving Miami Lakes.. I went to American for a while.. I want to go back home.. This up North **** is for the birds...

Comment

I ended up graduating in Pines... at Flanagan after leaving Miami Lakes.. I went to American for a while.. I want to go back home.. This up North **** is for the birds...
                  did you go to any other schools in the miami lakes area besides American?

i was once getting my dick wet visiting some chick who lived off ludlam near american and some ***** threw a brick at my car, fuked up the whole side of it. that **** would of killed me if he would of aimed like 8 inches up

Comment

fuk all that cold weather.

remember what this was like

or this?

Comment

Working...
                    X