Berto is much SUPERIOR than Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swizz View Post
    what resume?
    Collazo(I thought Collazo won) and Quintana are good WW names in Berto resume. Berto clearly should rank higher than Clottey. But, if they fight Berto proably wins but in a very tough tough fight where he would have to win the championship rounds to win a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
      what resume?
      Berto best wins are much better than Clottey's best wins.

Comment

clottey UD.
        berto would gas throwing his bombs at the shell. clottey would be catching berto all night with short uppercuts and left hooks on the inside while berto tries feverishly to wrestle with someone who keeps his hands free.

Comment

Clottey doesnt even have a resume.

His best win is a shot judah.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Clottey doesnt even have a resume.

His best win is a shot judah.
            clottey's best near win is better than berto's best win.
            i had clottey beating cotto.

stylistically though, its a clottey win. berto doenst know how to bust a shell and he doesnt know how to touch his opponent to create openings.
            for a fighter who's been boxing since he was 8 with an extensive amateur background, he's a pretty dumb, unskilled fighter.
            clottey shakes his head and continues to pepper berto with short, sharp shots on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
              clottey's best near win is better than berto's best win.
              i had clottey beating cotto.

stylistically though, its a clottey win. berto doenst know how to bust a shell and he doesnt know how to touch his opponent to create openings.
              for a fighter who's been boxing since he was 8 with an extensive amateur background, he's a pretty dumb, unskilled fighter.
              clottey shakes his head and continues to pepper berto with short, sharp shots on the inside.
              wtf is a best near win. u either win or u dont. ppl dnt rememebr what u almost did. clottey isnt special because he doesnt have that "something" necessary to be special. berto may or may not have it but hes still young with a lot of fights ahead of him. what can u say about clottey???he almost won some good fights...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                wtf is a best near win. u either win or u dont. ppl dnt rememebr what u almost did. clottey isnt special because he doesnt have that "something" necessary to be special. berto may or may not have it but hes still young with a lot of fights ahead of him. what can u say about clottey???he almost won some good fights...
                Not if he sharpens up that defense. He might need be in the game long enough. He gets hit too much... He might beat Clottey but he will go life and death with him.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  fine, i'll call it a win since i thought he beat cotto. you happy?
                  neither clottey nor berto are special.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
                    fine, i'll call it a win since i thought he beat cotto. you happy?
                    neither clottey nor berto are special.
                    thought he won the fight too, its still his fault that he lost tho. u saw what he did those last few rounds. winky is one of my faovrite fighters but i still blame him for that taylor draw.

but thts besides the point. while im not sure berto is special, i kno clottey isnt. with berto, u have a 26yr old beating some decent fighters. i dunno what that gets u when he fights elite fighters tho. but like jro said and i fully agree he needs a new trainer, it seems like he's become stagnant. same thing happened to cotto. we'll see tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X