No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Bag Work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
    How does that affect your tortoise hands? Stop looking for excuses. I had ligament and cartilidge damage so bad I was on crutches when a bum tried to get revenge. I still off loaded ten fast jabs in the blink of an eye and bust him up. Seriously dude you need to stop chatting **** like all Rednecks do and answer the question. If it is ZERO, then I suggest you get some bouts as a reality check. You'll probably train properly then.
    Ive never really seen the use of the ignore function, but now I do. Its so I don't have to bother with soccer hooligans that are bitter they lost the war.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
      How does that affect your tortoise hands? Stop looking for excuses. I had ligament and cartilidge damage so bad I was on crutches when a bum tried to get revenge. I still off loaded ten fast jabs in the blink of an eye and bust him up. Seriously dude you need to stop chatting **** like all Rednecks do and answer the question. If it is ZERO, then I suggest you get some bouts as a reality check. You'll probably train properly then.
      ****'n hell man he looks ok to me. We can't all be ****'n superheroes like yourself.

BTW, Liverpool ****n suck and Rafa is a tool

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
        ****'n hell man he looks ok to me. We can't all be ****'n superheroes like yourself.

BTW, Liverpool ****n suck and Rafa is a tool
        That's why we've won everything and he has acheived the most in compared to others in same time frame? LFC are best team ever and had to be banned in the 80's after Heysel for winning too many of them<------.

Anyway, I wasn't taking the piss mate. I know you got issues but having a bout will make you into a BOXER and not just someone who trains. That is a fact, take the advice or leave it. Not a gringo so didn't lose any wars and don't give a **** about the freemason tea party either. Hooliganism is for real men. None of that fanny drive-by **** for people who can't even spar. Over and out!
        Last edited by Rafael Benitez; 06-23-2008, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Recorded last Tuesday. Interestingly enough, I re-injured my left hand at the 1 min mark.

You remind me of Stipe Drews.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
            You remind me of Stipe Drews.
            Who's he when he is at home? Lol. He isn't even that well versed in the basics but he is as clumsy as him. I think people should stop ripping him into shreds even though he is a mupp. The punk ass **** white boy just needs to get real and get training properly and think more about emulating Gatti than Jones. That is more pragmatic!
            Last edited by Rafael Benitez; 06-24-2008, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X