• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan - "You cry I make money"

I know Amir BUT.....

Money cant buy a new chin

AND

We don't cry, we laugh at the various knockouts you've suffered.

Can't hate on a man who faced so much adversity and still come through bigleague. Yeah yeah he got knocked out, but he was/is still very entertaining to watch, and can outbox many still.

Comment

Look at all the racial abuse the lad gets unfairly and you expect him to put up with it all without saying anything back? The bottom line is he's worth about 30 million while the people who hate on him struggle to make ends meet...so who really is the bum here?? You cry and he makes money...fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        I know Amir BUT.....

Money cant buy a new chin

AND

We don't cry, we laugh at the various knockouts you've suffered.

Amir has made me cry......................pure tears of laughter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
          Look at all the racial abuse the lad gets unfairly and you expect him to put up with it all without saying anything back? The bottom line is he's worth about 30 million while the people who hate on him struggle to make ends meet...so who really is the bum here?? You cry and he makes money...fact.
          good post^ hes had a damn good career and is willing to step in with anyone

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
            difficult to argue with this lol

Comment

Chin aside I like to watch Khan fight. He's got heart and goes out on his shield. He puts it all on the line and almost always gives us a show. He may be delusional and "dumb" but when it's all said and done he's got balls and is a real warrior in the ring. Props. Haters gonna hate. We can say all the s hit we want but he's doing great financially, can take care of his family, and though he may lose inside the ring he never behaves in a shameful manner inside the ring. He's a warrior through and through.
              Last edited by NearHypnos; 12-25-2016, 05:34 PM.

Comment

his wife might get honored killed.

dangerous situation.

unless dey doing the whole kardashian thing...

Comment

Khan is likely brain damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    Amir has made me cry......................pure tears of laughter!!!

dont lie,

if he wasnt a allah snaqbar, would you support him?

dont lie.

Comment

Working...
                    X