Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Makes History, Decisions Cuadras For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quadras fought well, but roman clearly won IMO.

Quadras didn't back him up once and is the bigger man. Almost every time roman landed quadras backed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      1hourRun new 10 count gif for you
      Chocolatito just killed boxingscene bruh! server was KO in round 1.

Comment

• Comment

• Utter bs score cards p4p my ass! Come on that was a clear robbery

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Lederman was making kind of sick, saying that Cuadras was running, when he exchanged fire most of the night. Moving to avoid getting constantly punched all over your body isn't running. He set Gonzalez up with very good shots, and hurt him a few times too.

Comment

• Too many people saying it was a robbery so I'm suspecting something fishy happened

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Chocolatito just killed boxingscene bruh! server was KO in round 1.
                We got two fighters in their prime giving us everything they had...TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW. Great weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Gonzalez didn't look P4P #1, 7-5 either way or a draw would have been fair. 9-3 and 8-4 were joke cards.
                  That's what happens when you move up in weight and fight good fighters. He's doing what true P4P greats do. They move up and seek out challenges. Not camp out in ****ty divisions and not fight guys outside that ****ty division unless they're moving up a division or two to meet you. I don't have Chocolatito as my P4P #1. But he's the only guy that fought today that can even make a case. KUDOS

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    Champurradito ain't ***** Estrada would wreck his robbing ass in a rematch.
                    Whats this now 17-18 Mexicans? OK I got it -- 18 have tried 18 have failed!!!!

Comment

• The cards were too wide but the right guy won. Who was the idiot saying the small weights should not be allowed to fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X