Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia's going to avoid Lucas like the plague.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt about it Mathysse is the truth at 140. Best fighter in the division and it's a shame he'll probably be forced to fight another Dallas level fighter. Hope I'm wrong but I agree that he will continue to be avoided by the top guys until he shows some sign of vulnerability or decline of current form.

Comment

Maidana has the guts to fight him, sure. Maidana will get his head ripped off though.

I'd favor Matthysse against Rios, Garcia, Maidana. Those dudes are all bound to get hit, and Lucas will make their heads pop off.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
        Of course he will. That eyebrow plucking phag only fights old fighters
        This Hoff has to be Mrs fantastic or floss hogg...one of these south of the border militants.....

btw the eyebrow thing is about as played out as Madonna or Sugar Hill Gang...Mexicans Pluck, PRs Pluck, Italians Pluck...I dont agree with it but everyone does that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          At 140, Lucas is too much for Maidana. Make it at 147, and then we're talking!
          Yeah but it's going to occupy him. Danny fighting in February. Matthysse Maidana is being discussed for April 27.

Then Garcia vs. Khan is being discussed for November/December.

That leaves a small window for Matthysse vs. Garcia.

Comment

Garcia just tweeted his ready for anybody (obviously directed towards Matthysse)
            I think it would be a great fight. I don't even know who I'd expect to win or even be cheering for

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              Garcia just tweeted his ready for anybody (obviously directed towards Matthysse)
              I think it would be a great fight. I don't even know who I'd expect to win or even be cheering for
              I hope he proves us all wrong. I'd give him major props for taking the fight, if he gets past Judah.

With today's boxing culture, Danny taking the fight would shock the living **** outta me.

Comment

If Danny Garcia says he doesnt duck, he should fight him next. That can be a nice PPV for June/July

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
                  If Danny Garcia says he doesnt duck, he should fight him next. That can be a nice PPV for June/July
                  You really think they can sell that fight as a PPV? Ionno man. Sergio's got the Argentinian demographic on lock, but Lucas still needs a ton more exposure.

Comment

Danny Garcia can say he wants to fight anybody at any time but we all know that at the end of the day its DLH's call and not his. I reckon Oscar would not want to risk his 'other' potential cash cow to a monster like matthyse this early on. If they do fight though, which i doubt, as much as I want Matthyse to win i still think its a pick'em fight which I favour only slightly Garcia to win.

Comment

nothing new here, we've all known garcia has been ducking his mandatory for quite a few fights now. i think matthysse needs to cut ties with GBP and switch over to TP and perhaps aim a fight with pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X