Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Great to see the pac fans gracious in defeat

are you kidding? majority of them are accusing marquez of steriods......effing hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      Amazing fight, one of the most dramatic ones I can ever remember. If anyone was gonna KO Pac, I'm glad it was JMM, it makes it easier for me to stomach. Much love to them both for representing the sport so incredibly well tonight.
      Very well said. Truest words I ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
        JMM did what he needed to do to beat Pac convincingly.

I got worried after a few seonds when Pac wasn't moving. He should retire.
        bwahhahahahah....he didn't just beat Pac convincingly, but just retired the Best version of Pacquiao.

Comment

It was a great ending to a great fight.

Comment

I'd have no problem with Manny retiring. Even though I feel he can still beat 90 something % of the fighters around his weight hands down, this was a brutal loss. He looked good, it was the most fluid and good I'd seen manny since Clottey. He was in command, and than boom. Damn that was crazy.

Marquez, even though I feel he beats anyone around his weight except Floyd, should retire. What a perfect way to close the show.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I'd have no problem with Manny retiring. Even though I feel he can still beat 90 something % of the fighters around his weight hands down, this was a brutal loss. He looked good, it was the most fluid and good I'd seen manny since Clottey. He was in command, and than boom. Damn that was crazy.

Marquez, even though I feel he beats anyone around his weight except Floyd, should retire. What a perfect way to close the show.
              Yeah, this. I wouldn't have a problem with both retiring. JMM should see this as the perfect way to end his career. Manny did look damned good though. That was a shocking ****ing turn of events.

Comment

Damn, so what's next for these guys? And what's the biggest fight in boxing now that May-Pac is dead?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Pac fans are VERY smart, see how they all are congratulating Marquez to keep the heat off of them?? If Manny would have ko'd Marquez you would have never heard the end of it.
                  Another Floydiot rejoicing like it was Floyd who beat Pac. Marquez deserved it and this should be the way to beat Pac unlike your coward hero beat Pacquaio through his mouth.
                  Last edited by whirlwind; 12-09-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Congratulations to Marquez, well deserved end to his career.

Manny always gets my respect, if he fights again go for Bradley

And I don't have to hear about how Hatton got hattoned no more, cos you know the response.
                    Lol @ this ***. pac is still leagues above hatton. Plus he didnt get taken out on a stretcher.

Comment

That didnt send Manny into retirement. Its not as if he lost to some club fighter. He lost to one of the best fighters of this era! And one that is insanely evenly matched with him! Manny didnt come all this way to stop now. When you start getting beat by fighters you know have no business beating you than yes...retire! Not the case here!

Comment

Working...
                      X