Collapse
No announcement yet.

BAM BAM "I'm the new Chavez Snr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sorry rios your fun to watch but i accept you for what you are a brawler who should never be mentioned in the same breath as jcc sr in terms of skill levels.

Comment

i guess Rios does OK with turning his head at the last second and takes a little off the shot and it looks like hes taking everything flush. I cant remember a guy who get his head snapped back so rough and often as him and after seeing him in person for the first time against Alvarado, I think some of the reason why that happens is because hes turn his head with some of the shots. maybe not a great comparison, but kinda like what Zaragoza used to do when he was older. Obviously he's still takes a ton of other flush punches and doesn't resemble SR in slipping shots, but sometimes when he gets hit it looks worse than it really is.

Comment

This thread has restored my faith in this forum that some people still realize what actual boxing is...Bravo guys, bravo.

Comment

War Bam Bam....that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            I see Rios as the next Margarito. He's not even remotely close to even being like Chavez Jr, let alone Sr.
            I respect Rios a lot more than Chavez Jr, he fights guys his own size and works hard in the gym as well as in the ring.

Comment

um he doesnt work that hard in the gym...otherwise he wouldnt look like the pillsbury doughboy but hes still leaps and bounds above the fraud jcc jr

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                um he doesnt work that hard in the gym...otherwise he wouldnt look like the pillsbury doughboy but hes still leaps and bounds above the fraud jcc jr
                That has more to do with dieting. Juan Diaz looked like the pillsbury doughboy and he was a hard worker with great conditioning.

Comment

Rios is the Face of Boxing.

Comment

Working...
                  X