Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto vs Timothy Bradley @ 154: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto by ko. Bradley proved he is an average fighter. Hes only big quality is that hes so damn determined. But that alone wont help him beat the elite. Point proved against pacman

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
      cotto by ko. Bradley proved he is an average fighter. Hes only big quality is that hes so damn determined. But that alone wont help him beat the elite. Point proved against pacman
      You do know Cotto got his ass destroyed much much worse by Pacman right? Both of them won 1 or 2 rounds at most.

Comment

This is a terrible matchup. Bradley's power will be pillow like at 154. Cotto is way to big strong and heavy handed.

Comment

i see bradley losing just as bad if not worse than his fight with pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            You do know Cotto got his ass destroyed much much worse by Pacman right? Both of them won 1 or 2 rounds at most.
            styles make fights tho...miguel cotto doesn't do too well against strong/hard hitting pressure fighters like pac and margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by RayCharles View Post
              Bradley reminds me a lot of Ricky Hatton. A pressure fighter who brawls and has been significantly over achieving for a loooong time.

If theres a rematch Pac would KO him. If Bradley ever fought Mayweather id be surprised if he won 1 round.
              That may be true but Hatton was a much better puncher. Having said that, Bradley's a more talented boxer, even though he likes to brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                yeah cotto got beat up pretty bad. But manny was at his absolute best in his prime that fight. Idk styles make fights. Do u really think bradley could hurt cotto with his pillow punches or his wild ass fluries. lol look how competive cotto was with floyd. And tb aint on the same universe as mayweather when it comes to pure boxing skills

Comment

Is this a Fuccking joke?

Bradley is not on this kind of level, when are people going to understand. This is a one sided fight, Cotto has too much size, strength, skill, technique, and timing for Timmy. I think Bradley would last 12 though because he is a warrior, very resilient.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                    yeah cotto got beat up pretty bad. But manny was at his absolute best in his prime that fight. Idk styles make fights. Do u really think bradley could hurt cotto with his pillow punches or his wild ass fluries. lol look how competive cotto was with floyd. And tb aint on the same universe as mayweather when it comes to pure boxing skills
                    You just said styles makes fights and Floyd was made for Cotto considering he doesn't pressure too much and it's a more relaxed fight. I don't think Bradley would KO him but I know Cotto leaves himself open too much and he would respect Bradley a bit. Now if this was a prime Cotto at 154 then I would favor Cotto. Now I'm 50/50. My opinion.

Comment

this is actually a very stupid poll!! a weak *ss bradley facing a solid 154lber!
                      its not even funny!

Comment

Working...
                      X