Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout: Saul Says Trout Will Feel Payback!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    If canelo really cared about his brother, it wouldn't have taken dis long to avenge him.
    (face palm)

Comment

All of you Canelo haters/Trout fanboys will be shocked very soon. Canelo is obviously alot more than you think he is. And BTW, why the f do you thing Canelo begged GBP for this matchup?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Lol do they think this is some type of selling point for more viewers? No one cares about Canelo's brother. They don't really need a sales pitch for this fight.
        Can't believe I'm agreeing with you. CAnelo needs to stfu about his brother. I will laugh hard if trout owns cAnelo and his brothers soul

Comment

Originally posted by ElPerroBigoton View Post
          I don't think Canelo is so much upset about Trout beating his brother as he is that Austin ruined a big payday for him against Cotto. I have to imagine that Canelo would have made a hell of a lot more $ against Cotto, probably a PPV fight.
          O trout gonna catch a beating he wont even believe.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            All of you Canelo haters/Trout fanboys will be shocked very soon. Canelo is obviously alot more than you think he is. And BTW, why the f do you thing Canelo begged GBP for this matchup?
            Because he's been getting a ton of criticism for taking on lesser opponents his whole career? Gotta give it to him, though, this is definitely one way to shut the critics up. Myself included.

Comment

I hope Trout eats his soul
              It would be hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by ElPerroBigoton View Post
                I don't think Canelo is so much upset about Trout beating his brother.
                Yes he is. They did a whole segment on it on TV the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  (face palm)

Comment

Trout is supposed to win this fight according to our resident experts here, Canelo being a hypejob and all. Let's see what happens. Two weeks is not far off.

Comment

After Canelo then it'll be their dad, when will it end???

Comment

Working...
                      X