Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer on Pacquiao KO, PEDs, Marquez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM vs Bradley at JWW or WW early-mid 2013
    Pac vs Broner at JWW late 2013
    Alvarez vs Trout at JMW May 4th (winner vs Mayweather at JMW September 2013)

Comment

He almost came out and said Bradley would have KOed Pacquiao with a simular punch if not for his hurt feet. They really milk that foot thing for all it's worth.I did not see Bradley limp or show any sign that his feet were injured and his footwork seemed better in the late rounds of the fight. I don't think his "hurt" feet had much if anything to do with how that fight went. To hear team Bradley talk Bradley would have destoyed Pacquiao if not for his hurt feet. I like Marquez to win if he fights Bradley.

Comment

Nope

Bradley would never get the fight with Marquez , .. If he does decide to continue fighting its one more fight with PAC and call it a career .. Marquez is done

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          JMM vs Bradley at JWW or WW early-mid 2013
          Pac vs Broner at JWW late 2013
          Alvarez vs Trout at JMW May 4th (winner vs Mayweather at JMW September 2013)
          Pac-Broner... lmfao. There's no reason or benefit in Pac facing Broner. Broner should face Vaquez or other 140lbs. Plus back is not gonna go down to 140. He will make Broner go up to 147. Marquez-Bradley and Alvarez-Trout. I have no problem with that.

Comment

if jmm continues on , and decides to fight a worthy fighter besides pacquaio , timmy is that guy imo..

Comment

Bradley beats Rios, JMM, Peterson, Khan....I guess it'll be Peterson in the rematch- Bradley UD 10 rds to 2 and a KD.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                i actually would rather see marquez bradley then pac man marquez or even pac man bradley. i may be in the minority but i just think a 5th fight is ridiculous then if pac man wins there should be a 6th etc etc etc just leave it as is i wanna see these fighters fight others as well
                I don't think that's true. There's a major double standard here with Pac. The first time Pac clearly beats Marquez, or manages to stop him somehow, rather than clamouring for another fight, everyone will just say "that's it! No more fights needed. Pacquiao stopped him/won easy so there is no need for another fight. He's shown himself to be better", yet when Marquez does it, it doesn't count....it's the only reason people want a fight fight at all. To see pac win so they can say that Pac is better.

When it's on the other foot though, it's just lucky, Pac was dumb ( because every fighter that gets KTFO is being dumb. Doesn't have anything to do with opponent) etc.

That was the whole point of this fourth fight. To try and find a clear winner and that if one did win clearly (though we now realise that it was only "if Pac won clearly) then there would be no need for another fight and the true victor of the rivalry would be whoever won.

Marquez KHTFO. That's as clear as it gets. People still want another fight though just to erase this one and say it doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
                  Pac-Broner... lmfao. There's no reason or benefit in Pac facing Broner. Broner should face Vaquez or other 140lbs. Plus back is not gonna go down to 140. He will make Broner go up to 147. Marquez-Bradley and Alvarez-Trout. I have no problem with that.
                  Why sure it is. Broner is a defensive counter puncher. A style that Pac has problems with. It's an easy easy easy tune up for Pac.

Pac should be able to destroy him easily in a few rounds via Hatton style. So tune up for Pac, major major test for Broner.

I also see no problem what so ever why Pac couldn't make JWW. Everyone and I mean everyone claimed he was too small for WW. Other fighters came down for him. He should have no problem going down for the problem. Unless Pac thinks there will be a problem?

The fight never happens anyway but it would be the fight to see. It would sell more than people think it would. Just because Broner is not as good as Floyd and Pac is coming off KO.

Comment

Count me out..... Don't want to see Bradley-Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Bradley beats Rios, JMM, Peterson, Khan....I guess it'll be Peterson in the rematch- Bradley UD 10 rds to 2 and a KD.
                      I agree. Bradley couldn't punch through wet paper, but he's tough, determined and in crazy shape. Dude is a straight up machine.

Comment

Working...
                      X