Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling Land Can Make You Rich In India!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Land Can Make You Rich In India!

Can't believe I'm back.

Can't give any details of why I had to leave but land in India had something to do with it. I am now 450 thousand pounds richer after selling just a quarter of land. I'm going to hold on to what I have left as prices are booming over there still.

Feels good to have some money.

PS - **** the haters and the masterbaters

That is fuggin AWESOME, bud. Congrats, and great to see you back.

Now buy me one of these.

Comment

Nice, you are 449k richer than me.

Comment

Great exactly what India needs? More land/property speculators who buy and hold onto land, inflate the prices, cause a bubble and keep prices out of the reach of ordinary Indians forever,

The situation is already bad in India, this will only worsen it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          That is fuggin AWESOME, bud. Congrats, and great to see you back.

Now buy me one of these.

Damn, that looks nice. It's good to be back, Pea. Lounge is still dead I see.

Gotta spread the green before I can hit you up.

Comment

Originally posted by PrecisionKiller View Post
            Nice, you are 449k richer than me.
            How you doing, brother?

Originally posted by Ramesses View Post
            Great exactly what India needs? More land/property speculators who buy and hold onto land, inflate the prices, cause a bubble and keep prices out of the reach of ordinary Indians forever,

The situation is already bad in India, this will only worsen it.
            Get on your actual account you cowardly ****.

Comment

Selling women makes even more money i hear:*******:

Comment

uhhhhh

uhhh

uh.... no , new england is not covering a DMX song, but as a man of business, he's going to be curious.

450 K pounds? about 6-700 usd?
                welcome back for starters. i cant imagine the rate for taxation for that much of a gain in one year is cheap, unless you can somehow write it off. i have no idea how your taxes work, or how they work in india.

is it some sort of untaxed income (like say, an inheritance or a trust?) or will you end up paying indian / british taxes on it?

how long / how difficult was it for you to sell? i can't imagine it was easy at all.

in america you'd pay 35-40 % of that in taxes IF you couldnt write anything off. most businesses that size write off huge portions of the profits they make so they don't have to pay taxes on it.

and what are your plans with the rest of the land?
                Last edited by New England; 09-06-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Selling women makes even more money i hear:*******:

Good to see you, brother.

Though, that's an over exaggeration.

If you sell the bit of land she's standing on with her as the cherry on top?

Then, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    Doesn't let me post with your full quote
                    Well, the land is officially my wife's. She is of an Indian origin and inherited the land through her grandfathers will. This land had be fought over for about 3-5 years now with relatives of hers.

Simply put, there is no law in India when you're rich enough to buy out the police. She's had issues with people trying to 'take' her land and build there own properties on it and so on.

As for the tax, I'm not going into details about the tax but I'm working on a way around that There are no real tax issues in India, where the money currently sits. The remaining land, we have decided to keep for now but eventual sell. Life there has become very dangerous for my family and I've bought them back home.

Good to see you, buddy.

Comment

Working...
                    X