Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Not Serious, Trying To Get Attention

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn is Team Pac ALREADY making excuses? What happened to "there are no issues"?

Not only that, everyone knows the fight will be at the MGM.... as far as the date, the cash cow makes the call. May 5th, 2012 is perfect.

Bob Arum better not be making a side deal with Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
      But how do u know they're pinoys though? That was my question. I'm a PAC fan but I'm not pinoy. No I rather not have u use the n word but how come u can refer to them as Floyd fans but u can't say the same about the PAC fans to u they have to be pinoys.
      Are you serious? And I mean that respectfully. I never assumed you were pinoy and even though you were the first one to reply to my post I still didn't continue to presume. My post was geared towards fans of both Floyd and Manny. My disgust was for the under par replies left by "some of the pinoys" on this site (trust me, I know they're here). Why you felt the need to respond is beyond me and if you took it the wrong way then my apologies.

Comment

• if this does come off it could well be manny's last fight - a conclusive win over his long time rival (at least thats the plan) and then the big one ... not really anywhere else he could go after that. Unless he stepped up against martinez which I don't see happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
          Never been big on Koncz, but he makes a valid point here. Who's Floyd to make these decisions by himself, if he is targeting Pacquiao? Floyd prides himself on being his own boss, marches to the beat of his drum, that's good, but Pacquiao has to schedule himself to his command too? I hope this isn't an issue, from a fans perspective, but judging from this quote, I get the sense it will be. Anyways, I just realized how big the egos between these two camps truly are, this fight might never happen, after all.
          dude, ur such a dickrider...arum does the **** all the time and i guarantee u if floyd wouldnt have taken cinco de mayo, arum would have. what floyd did is smart. only a dickrider would say otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            dude, ur such a dickrider...arum does the **** all the time and i guarantee u if floyd wouldnt have taken cinco de mayo, arum would have. what floyd did is smart. only a dickrider would say otherwise.
            This is what I really think its about! Securing the date and venue before Arum all the while making it look as if they want to fight Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
              honestly, what's the difference with him calling Manny out and Manny and his team having opponents chosen before his big fights take place like he did with Marg, Mosley and Marquez?
              You forgot ? Floyd was ON VACATION when those fights took place!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                This is what I really think its about! Securing the date and venue before Arum all the while making it look as if they want to fight Pac.
                i dont get this...u ppl obviously dont kno boxing. if the fight were to happen next year, thats the best date to make it. and thats the venue too. wtf is the problem???

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                  yup ellerbe clearly indicating that they will be asking for more than 50/50 certainly makes it sound legit....

As anyone with a slight amount of common sense knows, testing has not been an issue for a while now, that much should be clear since summer 2010.

The next issue is money; when someone turns down 50 million and 65 million dollar guarantees, you really have to wonder....he's now asking for 100 million, and the only way he is going to get that is through a split of at least 60/40 in his favor.

Before you all get excited, i would like to remind you:

"Manny pacquiao, yes you're next"

24 hours later

"I never said that"
                  i dont see anywhere that they will be asking for more money. Ihave read it and I think you are reaching with your comment. They are stating facts not saying they will require more money. And the last time I checked pac also turned down 50milfor the fight.

Comment

you are one angry *****. you're right about arum doing the same **** (the countdown), which is what I was implying by the way...egos. but if it makes you feel any better, I think, in my personal opinion, which I chose to not to state initially...the dates perfect...so you can hop off my d*ck now.

Comment

i dont get this...u ppl obviously dont kno boxing. if the fight were to happen next year, thats the best date to make it. and thats the venue too. wtf is the problem???
                      Maybe, maybe not. We all know Bob loves Cowboy stadium and tbh, a fight of this magnitude needs a big boy stadium.

So for Floyd's team to make that assumption that it will be at MGM is a bit premature.

Comment

Working...
                      X