Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howard Stern's Rich Cronin from LFO Interview- ****ing Amazing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Lou Perlman sounds like a sick ****.

But apparently the music and entertainment industries are full of scumbags like that in positions of power.
    Not surprising. But its wild to hear it in a story context

Comment

I heard this interview awhile back. Probably one of the best Howard Stern interviews ever. Rich is a cool dude and a great storyteller. His stories on boybands and JLH were hilarious...what a slut JHL is tho lol.

Rip Rich

Comment

Very interesting interview, I love hearing behind the scenes stuff. Such a scum bag that man behind these boy bands. Interesting stuff on Jennifer Love Hewitt too, always seemed like a sweet heart. Maybe she changed as she grew. One day a few years back I caught myself watching all her recent talk show interviews on youtube, shes beautiful. This can be a twisted world.

Comment

Man, this interview was effing great. The guy's voice reminded me of Bill Burr the entire time though.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            Man, this interview was effing great. The guy's voice reminded me of Bill Burr the entire time though.
            haha, when he says nah he really does say nah.

Comment

That fact that he hooked up with JLH, is, amazing in itself.But it says a lot of about these so-called Hollyweird "starlets".

Comment

Stern rarely gives guys a chance to talk but he really let Rich tell it in this

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  lol bill burr is awesome...

Comment

Working...
                  X